16th region poll 1-19-09

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know everyone is bias to one team or another. I just thought the lack of objectivity was comical. Truth is apart from Elliott Co. anything can happen in this region.

Like I said there will be a lot of movement between slots 2 and 10 over the next month.

I know everyone is bias to one team or another. I just thought the lack of objectivity was comical. Truth is apart from Elliott Co. anything can happen in this region.

Fatman, you have posted the best comment on this entire subject. Elliott County is hands down the best team in our Region and everyone else is competing for the other spots. Can anyone beat Elliott? Yes, that's why they don't play it on paper or on this forum.

Goodness. I suppose the hair wasn't in my eyes. I feel like Leon Spinks with teeth this morning. I do think that perhaps Mr. Duck is a bit punch-drunk from the red Kool-Aid, however, you have to commend him for his loyalty. I will say this, those Raceland Rams were the biggest Rose Hill fans in the region last night. Now that they face Elliott/Menifee winner Friday, the Rams get to dodge the hottest team in the region currently and their Friday contest will be cancelled. I simply called them like I see them. East can't get out of their own way, West is tougher than anyone predicted. Fairview is solid when healthy, and like most small schools, schizophrenic when not. Morgan is better than I thought, Fleming is not. Greenup has struggled with all that potential. So, I don't know how they'll all stack up this by weeks end, so we'll probably do it all over again on Monday, Lord willing. This region is as whacky as my 'fro.

Only in America, baby!

It's funny how everybody else is ranked as to the way they are playing now, but Fairview is ranked based on their potential.

I would think a proper analysis would use the same criteria for all teams.

I did that with Ashland and East, just in case you hadn't noticed.;)

I have to agree, I do not know how Fairview could be ranked over West or even a couple more. But I guess this is an opinion poll.

It's funny how everybody else is ranked as to the way they are playing now, but Fairview is ranked based on their potential.

I would think a proper analysis would use the same criteria for all teams.