Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Franklin County Coaching Situation

Featured Replies

I saw that the coach was not retained? Anybody have any confirmation?

Edited by STRIKE3
edited content

  • Replies 31
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to know myself.

The word I have heard on the streets is that the job is open. I don't know any details, other than it happened sometime this past week.

Whoa that one is kinda a shock???

Why?

Whoa that one is kinda a shock???

 

I don't think so. When we broadcast the Oldham County - Franklin County game in Frankfort, I heard a lot of rumblings of discontent from the Flyer faithful.

The kids at FCHS deserve the best, hopefully the program will land on its feet, while there was and always is some grumbling at FCHS, the majority of the parents and kids had a deep respect for the Coach the younger classes and the Middle School kids were excited about being a Flyer the next few years.

  • Author

This might be one of the best jobs currently available. What do you all think?

This might be one of the best jobs currently available. What do you all think?

 

I would think it would be a more interesting job as well. It is a very winnable district for sure and on most years Franklin has as many athlete's as anyone in 4A.

I would think it would be a more interesting job as well. It is a very winnable district for sure and on most years Franklin has as many athlete's as anyone in 4A.

 

I think that they do to also just ask the Tenessee all start last weekend.

I wish coach Ledford and the Franklin County program the best.

Good luck in the selection of a new coach. It is always tough to go through this type of change.

Good luck to the Flyer football community! I agree; this can be a good position for someone!

  • Author

Wonder if they have anybody on staff that could take it? Currently, it might be the best job in the area.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.