Cardinals 32 Eagles 25

That may or may not have been P.I. on the Cards at the end of the game...

but what about the kickoff at the end of the 1st half that the Cards recovered? That should have been their ball IMO.

Yeah, that was garbage. Shoulda been another Cardinal TD, and likely would've at least been points the way Warner and Fitzgerald started out.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Eagles always find a way to choke in the NFC championship game. Good win for the Cardinals and Kurt Warner.

:lol: They have been to the NFC Championship something like 5 times in the McNabb/Reid era and they have 0 super bowls. That's pathetic.

:lol: They have been to the NFC Championship something like 5 times in the McNabb/Reid era and they have 0 super bowls. That's pathetic.

Actually, that's pretty freakin' impressive. Your bunch has come nowhere close to that level of consistent excellence. The fact that they even got back in the game means Donovan should be a shoo-in HOFer.

Pretty much exactly like I predicted it. If Bolding gets healthy they are REALLY tough to stop. LF has put them on his back! Love it for Warner! I hope McNabb and Reid leave and they become the worst franchise in the league. Philly doesn't deserve two football gusy of their quality. Warner totally exposed the Philly D especially the first half. I think he missed maybe two passes! Edge has been an interesting story this year. Love Wisenhunt!

Pretty much exactly like I predicted it. If Bolding gets healthy they are REALLY tough to stop. LF has put them on his back! Love it for Warner! I hope McNabb and Reid leave and they become the worst franchise in the league. Philly doesn't deserve two football gusy of their quality. Warner totally exposed the Philly D especially the first half. I think he missed maybe two passes! Edge has been an interesting story this year. Love Wisenhunt!

While Warner and Fitz will justifiably get a lot of love the next two weeks, there can't be enough credit given to this former Steeler guy for changing the culture of losing in Phoenix.

Mike Brown, take note.

Actually, that's pretty freakin' impressive. Your bunch has come nowhere close to that level of consistent excellence. The fact that they even got back in the game means Donovan should be a shoo-in HOFer.

That is what I was going to say. There are different perspectives, but that type of consistency (in this era) is impressive to me, and I'd wonder if GM's, coaches, players, and even fans (to a certain extent) would prefer consistent success vs. having 1 good year and then being out of it.

The Giants have won the NFC Championship twice and won a super bowl in the past 10 years.

The Eagles have won the NFC Championship once, and have zero super bowls.

I'll take the results of "My bunch" every day of the week.

Okay, so they're impressive losers, is that what you are saying? They get nothing for getting there every year. They're like the Bills used to be, only they decide to choke the game before the super bowl.

That is what I was going to say. There are different perspectives, but that type of consistency (in this era) is impressive to me, and I'd wonder if GM's, coaches, players, and even fans (to a certain extent) would prefer consistent success vs. having 1 good year and then being out of it.

You don't have to have one or the other. Good franchises win championships once in a while.

There are plenty of teams out there who are good consistently AND they have own a championship recently.

The consistency of the Eagles is pretty impressive HB. Regardless of how much you hate them, it's not easy to do in the NFL.

It's impressive that they get there, yes. But it's even more impressive to me that they continue to fail once they get there.

To use a baseball metaphor - Marlins or Cardinals.