January 18, 200917 yr It's looking like the Cards are who we thought they were. Talk about a reversal of fortunes.
January 18, 200917 yr In FG range... It good to see Fitz get back involved, he didn't have a touch in the third.
January 18, 200917 yr I really still believe that Arizona is going to win this game... I really hope they do, though I believe if they do it means the AFC Championship is the Super Bowl. May be that way anyway.
January 18, 200917 yr When this is all said and done, Fitzgerald is going to have the biggest pay day for a Cardinal receiver since Rod Tidwell.
January 18, 200917 yr When this is all said and done, Fitzgerald is going to have the biggest pay day for a Cardinal receiver since Rod Tidwell. Show me the quan!
January 18, 200917 yr Hard to believe this is the same team that people thought was DOA coming into the playoffs.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.