Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cardinals/Eagles Updates

Featured Replies

  • Replies 89
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cardinals take over!

 

Your tv must be ahead of mine, he hadn't even taken the snap when I read that

:confused: I didn't mean anything by it

 

I wasn't trying to accuse you of anything. I just didn't want to be redundant :lol:.

  • Author
Your tv must be ahead of mine, he hadn't even taken the snap when I read that

 

I'm watching in HD.:ylsuper:

That's why.

So the Eagles aren't this years version of the "2007 Giants" after all?

Eagles force a 4th down, should have about 15 seconds left.

So the Eagles aren't this years version of the "2007 Giants" after all?

 

:idunno:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.