Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cardinals/Eagles Updates

Featured Replies

This has been a good game.

 

I wasn't going to watch because I didn't want to see Philly win...but I'm glad I decided to turn it on. Let's hope Arizona holds on for the win. GO Cards!

  • Replies 89
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Come on Cards! I love underdogs!

 

:lol: Come on Cards, I hate the Eagles!

If they score do they go for 2, since that tie game stuff confuses Donovan?:D

If they score do they go for 2, since that tie game stuff confuses Donovan?:D

 

:lol:

This has been a good game.

 

I wasn't going to watch because I didn't want to see Philly win...but I'm glad I decided to turn it on. Let's hope Arizona holds on for the win. GO Cards!

 

:thumb: You like underdogs too?

:lol: Come on Cards, I hate the Eagles!

 

I hate the Ravens, Eagles and Patriots the most out of all the NFL teams

:thumb: You like underdogs too?

 

I've answered why I am rooting against the Eagles...I don't want to keep saying it.

 

But yes, I do like underdogs.

 

Unless I have something against the underdog, or I like the favorite...I typically root for the underdog as well.

McNabb has been throwing behind his receivers all day.

2:00 warning, 4th and 10 for the Eagles just over midfield. Why is Westbrook on the bench on 3rd and 10?

I've answered why I am rooting against the Eagles...I don't want to keep saying it.

 

But yes, I do like underdogs.

 

Unless I have something against the underdog, or I like the favorite...I typically root for the underdog as well.

 

:thumb: same here

  • Author

^

Yeah, his reciever could easily had 8 or 9 yds on that past pass.

2:00 warning, 4th and 10 for the Eagles just over midfield. Why is Westbrook on the bench on 3rd and 10?

 

Because Andy Reid isn't as smart as a lot of people think he is? :lol:

 

I don't know...I'd have him in every play he was able to be in.

2:00 warning, 4th and 10 for the Eagles just over midfield. Why is Westbrook on the bench on 3rd and 10?

 

I was thinking the samething.

I've answered why I am rooting against the Eagles...I don't want to keep saying it.

 

But yes, I do like underdogs.

 

Unless I have something against the underdog, or I like the favorite...I typically root for the underdog as well.

 

:confused: I didn't mean anything by it

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.