Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cardinals/Eagles Updates

Featured Replies

  • Replies 89
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They made that look fairly easy.

If Jim Johnson's D doesn't get any better pressure on Warner, he is going to pick them apart all day...

Go Cardinals! I hope the Eagles get killed.

Go Cardinals! I hope the Eagles get killed.

 

Because they beat your Giants? :sssh:;)

Wow..how did Lewis drop that? Pathetic.

McNabb picked but Eagles force a fumble and recover on return, still 7-3 Zona.

I hope the Eagles get killed.

 

I'd say you do...

Because they beat your Giants? :sssh:;)

 

It's no secret that I don't like the Eagles, not sure why you are doing the :sssh:.

 

I always root against NFC East (other than the Giants of course) teams, no matter who they beat in the playoffs.

Go Cardinals! I hope the Eagles get killed.

 

:thumb:

Oh those tricky Cardinals, TD Warner to Fitzgerald on a trick play!

Fitzgerald is a STUD. Best WR in the league right now.

Fitzgerald is a STUD. Best WR in the league right now.

 

I think it is him and Andre Johnson.

I think it is him and Andre Johnson.

 

:thumb: It would be hard to choose from those two.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.