Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What's Your Starting Five

Featured Replies

All of D1 basketball to pick from. How would you build your starting 5?

 

PG Teague (can't believe I'm not going with Flynn, but Jeff is flat out getting it done right now)

SG Harden

SF No clear answer here for me yet. To be continued. Sway me.

PF Griffin

C Blair

  • Replies 71
  • Views 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
All of D1 basketball to pick from. How would you build your starting 5?

 

PG Teague (can't believe I'm not going with Flynn, but Jeff is flat out getting it done right now)

SG Harden

SF No clear answer here for me yet. To be continued. Sway me.

PF Griffin

C Blair

 

 

I'd go with a 3-guard lineup and add Meeks if I were you.:ylsuper:

  • Author
I'd go with a 3-guard lineup and add Meeks if I were you.:ylsuper:

Meeks is one of a few guys I have in mind...

All of D1 basketball to pick from. How would you build your starting 5?

 

PG Teague (can't believe I'm not going with Flynn, but Jeff is flat out getting it done right now)

SG Harden

SF No clear answer here for me yet. To be continued. Sway me.

PF Griffin

C Blair

 

SF T-Will

 

Reason: He is a stat stuffer. Only player in the country averaging double figure points, 8 or more rebounds and 5 or more assists. He is also second in the Big East in steals. He is the "glue" man.

Meeks is one of a few guys I have in mind...

 

Meeks has turned into a heck of a player, hasn't he? As a UK fan, I find it shocking that he has reached the level that he has reached.

PG Flynn followed by Collins from Kansas

SG Harden followed by Meeks and Curry

SF K. Singler- I hate Duke but he is a great ball player IMO and followed by Buddinger from Arizona

PF Blair followed by Aminu

C Griffin followed by Psycho T

  • Author
SF T-Will

 

Reason: He is a stat stuffer. Only player in the country averaging double figure points, 8 or more rebounds and 5 or more assists. He is also second in the Big East in steals. He is the "glue" man.

He's also in consideration. Only problem I have there is rebounding is pretty much covered on my team with Blair and Griffin, so his impact there isn't as great on the hypothetical court. Plus maybe I move Harden to SF and add Flynn to go with a combo PG backcourt.

 

Thinking about it for the last 15 minutes made me realize one thing. I watch way too much basketball... :lol:

He's also in consideration. Only problem I have there is rebounding is pretty much covered on my team with Blair and Griffin, so his impact there isn't as great on the hypothetical court. Plus maybe I move Harden to SF and add Flynn to go with a combo PG backcourt.

 

Thinking about it for the last 15 minutes made me realize one thing. I watch way too much basketball... :lol:

 

Amen brother :thumb:

  • Author
Meeks has turned into a heck of a player, hasn't he? As a UK fan, I find it shocking that he has reached the level that he has reached.

 

You could see it in him his FROSH season. You can tell he's worked his tail off to get there, and deserves every second of it...

PG-Collison/S. Collins

SG-Meeks/J. McNeal

SF-T-Will/Vaden

PF-Blake Griffen/Patterson

C-Harangody/Blair

 

I going two deep.

I would like to add Teague as my back up to Flynn and Collins being my 3rd PG. Don't know how I forgot about Teague, especially with remembering Aminu.

  • Author

I mean seriously. There are about 10 great options to add at the SF spot to go traditional, 3 guard or 3 bigs...

  • Author
PG-Collison/S. Collins

SG-Meeks/J. McNeal

SF-T-Will/

PF-Blake Griffen/

C-Harangody/Blair

 

You better get on the Teague wagon now. You are going to be there for a while down the road... ;)

Amen brother :thumb:

 

I started listing guys, and was like.... where's Flynn going. What about Singler. :lol: etc. etc.

 

Meeks has improved a lot, when a guys career scoring line goes:

 

frosh-8ppg

soph-8ppg

junior-26ppg

What about Steph Curry?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.