What's Your Starting Five

gametime

All of D1 basketball to pick from. How would you build your starting 5?

PG Teague (can't believe I'm not going with Flynn, but Jeff is flat out getting it done right now)

SG Harden

SF No clear answer here for me yet. To be continued. Sway me.

PF Griffin

C Blair

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PG Teague (can't believe I'm not going with Flynn, but Jeff is flat out getting it done right now)

SG Harden

PF Griffin

C Blair

I'd go with a 3-guard lineup and add Meeks if I were you.:ylsuper:

SG Harden

PF Griffin

C Blair

SF T-Will

Reason: He is a stat stuffer. Only player in the country averaging double figure points, 8 or more rebounds and 5 or more assists. He is also second in the Big East in steals. He is the "glue" man.

SF T-Will

Reason: He is a stat stuffer. Only player in the country averaging double figure points, 8 or more rebounds and 5 or more assists. He is also second in the Big East in steals. He is the "glue" man.

He's also in consideration. Only problem I have there is rebounding is pretty much covered on my team with Blair and Griffin, so his impact there isn't as great on the hypothetical court. Plus maybe I move Harden to SF and add Flynn to go with a combo PG backcourt.

Thinking about it for the last 15 minutes made me realize one thing. I watch way too much basketball... :lol:

He's also in consideration. Only problem I have there is rebounding is pretty much covered on my team with Blair and Griffin, so his impact there isn't as great on the hypothetical court. Plus maybe I move Harden to SF and add Flynn to go with a combo PG backcourt.

Thinking about it for the last 15 minutes made me realize one thing. I watch way too much basketball... :lol:

Amen brother :thumb:

Meeks has turned into a heck of a player, hasn't he? As a UK fan, I find it shocking that he has reached the level that he has reached.

You could see it in him his FROSH season. You can tell he's worked his tail off to get there, and deserves every second of it...

Amen brother :thumb:

I started listing guys, and was like.... where's Flynn going. What about Singler. :lol: etc. etc.

Meeks has improved a lot, when a guys career scoring line goes:

frosh-8ppg

soph-8ppg

junior-26ppg