Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What's Your Starting Five

Featured Replies

  • Author
What about Steph Curry?

Love his game, but he wouldn't make my team at this point. He'd certainly be in the 2nd 5...

  • Replies 71
  • Views 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I might go with Curry at the PG and Meeks at the 2G - but then again, I just love watching both those guys...

You better get on the Teague wagon now. You are going to be there for a while down the road... ;)

 

See, I totally forgot him. That's a name I like too...

 

To many good PG's, that's why I broght it up to you originally. There is a lot of NBA caliber PG's in NCAA right now.

 

Teague, Flynn, Downey, Collins, Collison, Curry, TY LAWSON... just to name a few. There are many more.

I love the way Singler plays. He is like a guard/forward combo. He can flat out light it up and he has the size to be in the post and plays good defense. If you are going with the traditional 2 guard lineup, you have to go with Singler.

Alright, 2 questions for GT:

 

1) With a win over UGA tomorrow, will UK be a top-25 team?

 

2) Where would Meeks be drafted if the draft were tomorrow and he opted to go early?

See, I totally forgot him. That's a name I like too...

 

To many good PG's, that's why I broght it up to you originally. There is a lot of NBA caliber PG's in NCAA right now.

 

Teague, Flynn, Downey, Collins, Collison, Curry, TY LAWSON... just to name a few. There are many more.

 

:lol: Now I don't know how I forgot Lawson. PG is hard to pick. I know that I want Flynn as my starter but my backup slots are tough to fill. Plus I moved curry to SG because thats what I feel he would be on a team with a good PG.

  • Author
Alright, 2 questions for GT:

 

1) With a win over UGA tomorrow, will UK be a top-25 team?

 

2) Where would Meeks be drafted if the draft were tomorrow and he opted to go early?

1. No doubt.

 

2. Still too early to tell...

1. No doubt.

 

2. Still too early to tell...

 

I definately agree with you on 1. On 2, do you think he'd be a first rounder at this point? I personally think he would and that would be amazing for someone that just shot onto the scene like Meeks has.

I would guess that Meeks is a late first rounder, early second right now. Ball handling is still questionable.

  • Author
I would guess that Meeks is a late first rounder, early second right now. Ball handling is still questionable.

Sounds about right. In the range that makes it too risky to go early...

Sounds about right. In the range that makes it too risky to go early...

 

One thing for sure - if he and Patterson can be coaxed into staying next season - UK will be a force to be reckoned with :thumb:

One thing for sure - if he and Patterson can be coaxed into staying next season - UK will be a force to be reckoned with :thumb:

 

:thumb: Speaking of Patterson, I would make him a PF backup on my team.

One thing for sure - if he and Patterson can be coaxed into staying next season - UK will be a force to be reckoned with :thumb:

 

I think there is a chance they both go, mainly because they are both injury prone. If I had to guess, I would say Patterson leaves and Meeks stays.

I think there is a chance they both go, mainly because they are both injury prone. If I had to guess, I would say Patterson leaves and Meeks stays.

 

I have a feeling they'll both stay. I have seen something in them that makes me think they bleed blue. I want to believe that they'll both choose blue over green and stay for that last season.

  • Author
I have a feeling they'll both stay. I have seen something in them that makes me think they bleed blue. I want to believe that they'll both choose blue over green and stay for that last season.

Make your own thread... :p

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.