August 11, 200323 yr Originally posted by shs4life2406 i tired that one and it said The maximum size is 7500 bytes. :confused: Darn!! I forgot to check the bit size. Sorry
August 11, 200323 yr Speaking of file size, here is a link to a good program to reduce the file size on jpegs
August 13, 200323 yr Author TNVOLS28 - Here is your avatar. At least I think you were the one that asked for it about a year ago.
August 14, 200323 yr Originally posted by Birdsfan TNVOLS28 - Here is your avatar. At least I think you were the one that asked for it about a year ago. Thank You Birdsfan, that turned out awesome. You rock :ylsuper: :thumb: :ylsuper: :thumb: :ylsuper: :thumb: :ylsuper:
October 5, 200322 yr i was wondering if anyone could help me get an lawrence county helmet avatar. it's what ive always wanted thanks for any help from the bluegrass team.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.