Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

How to put an Avatar on all your posts

Featured Replies

It is probally too wide. When you make it the right size you will probally not be able to read it. I can make it small enough but it will not be moving. I will do that and post it on here so you can see.[/b]

I cannot resize it. When I try with my software all i get is the little piece of wood at the bottom. Sorry.

  • Replies 68
  • Views 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

It looks like this is about as good as it's going to get.

oh well, this one will do. but thanx for tryin- i didnt figure the moving one would work anyway

 

:thumb:

  • Author
Originally posted by shs4life2406

oh well, this one will do. but thanx for tryin- i didnt figure the moving one would work anyway

 

:thumb:

To tell you the truth, I like the new one better than the moving one anyway!:thumb:

Can someone help me? Every time I clink on http://www.freeavatars.net

I get the message "We can't find" I would like to get me one of

those avatar on my post. Thanks, super

Originally posted by super

Can someone help me? Every time I clink on http://www.freeavatars.net

I get the message "We can't find" I would like to get me one of

those avatar on my post. Thanks, super

 

What kind of avatar would you like?

 

I think that website many be down, b/c it won't work for me either.

It has to be a golf avatar.

Originally posted by super

It has to be a golf avatar.

 

What kind of golf avatar? Can you be more specific?

Well hoe about a picture of someone hitting a golf ball.

I mess up, the word hoe is suppose to be how

Originally posted by super

Well hoe about a picture of someone hitting a golf ball.

 

LoL I hate to be a hassle but do you want someone in particular hitting a golf ball? Any certain golfer? Like Tiger or who?

Ok, lets see, theres so many I like, lets go with the Bear, Jack N.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.