Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

How to put an Avatar on all your posts

Featured Replies

Thats good, now how do I get Jack on my post?

  • Replies 68
  • Views 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like that one better

Super,

 

Pick which ever one you like best and follow the directions below.

 

:thumb:

 

 

 

Originally posted by Birdsfan

There are the two ways you can make an Avatar (small picture) appear on all of your posts.

 

 

To use an avatar from http://www.freeavatars.net or other internet site:

 

1. Go to http://www.freeavatars.net or another website.

 

2. If using freeavatars.net choose "Regular" from the menu.

 

3. Find a graphic you like and right click on it.

 

4. Click on "properties."

 

5. Make sure the avatar is no more than 80 x 80 pixels.

 

6. Click and drag to highlight the URL of the graphic.

 

7. Right click on the highlighted URL.

 

8. Click on "Copy."

 

9. Go back to BluegrassPreps.com

 

10. Click on the "user cp" button at the top of the page.

 

11. Click on "edit options."

 

12. Click on the "change avatar" button.

 

13. Click on "yes" to use custom avatars.

 

14. Right click on the grey URL box.

 

15. Click on "Paste."

 

16. Click on the "Submit Modifications" button.

 

17. YOU'RE DONE!

 

 

If you would like to use a graphic on your hard drive use this (much simpler) method:

 

1. Choose a graphic from your hard drive. (Make sure it's no larger than 80 x 80 pixels.)

 

2. Click on the "user cp" button at the top of the forum page on BluegrassPreps.

 

3. Click on "edit options."

 

4. Click on the "change avatar" button.

 

5. Click on "yes" to use custom avatars.

 

6. Click on the "Browse" button near the bottom of the page.

 

7. Find the file you want to use on your system using the browse window that pops up.

 

8. Click on the file name.

 

9. Click on "Open."

 

10. Click on the "Submit Modifications" button.

 

11. YOU'RE DONE!

Thanks, for your help halfback20, but I'm still having a hard time with

it, I guess I'm just not smart enough ha ha.Tonight I let my wife

help me on this, she knows more about this computer then I do

anyway. Sorry I took up your time halfback20.

super

Originally posted by super

Thanks, for your help halfback20, but I'm still having a hard time with

it, I guess I'm just not smart enough ha ha.Tonight I let my wife

help me on this, she knows more about this computer then I do

anyway. Sorry I took up your time halfback20.

super

 

No problem. See if this helps.

 

1.) Pick the picture you like best.

 

2.) Right click the picture and go down to 'save picture as'

 

3.) Save it under 'My Documents'

 

4.) Up at the top of the page on bluegrasspreps is 'User CP'...click that. (It's between 'forums' and 'register')

 

5.) Click 'Edit Options' (between 'edit profile' and 'edit password')

 

6.) Go to the bottom of the page and click 'Change Avatar'

 

7.) Twoard the bottom/right of the page should be a 'Browse'...click it.

 

8.)Go browse 'my documents' and find your picture...then click 'Submit Modifications'

 

 

Hopefully this will help you. :thumb:

is there a different web site i can go to. that one isn't working.

Originally posted by The Answer

is there a different web site i can go to. that one isn't working.

 

You don't have to use a picture from that website. You can use any picture you want, if it's 100 pixels by 100 pixels.

i tired that one and it said The maximum size is 7500 bytes. :confused:

  • Author

shs4life2406 - This should work for you.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.