Which Player Will Have Most Succesful NBA Career?

NkuRoyal31

Who Will Have A Better NBA Career?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Have A Better NBA Career?

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think most can agree we can write off Hansbrough and Curry. I think the the other 3 will all have pretty successful careers, but I'd say Griffin is the best suited for the pro game.

Griffin could come off the bench for any NBA team right now, and start for a few! I'm not so sure about Meeks. While he played a heck of a game against UT, he won't get that many shots in an NBA offense. I think he can play at that level, just not as sucessful as some of the UK faithful will hope for. Hansborough could be OK with a lot of tweaking to his game. He won't get all those foul calls. Harangody will be a force inside if he can body up bigger guys. I want Curry to be sucessful, but I just don't know that he will.

I think most can agree we can write off Hansbrough and Curry. I think the the other 3 will all have pretty successful careers, but I'd say Griffin is the best suited for the pro game.

Couldn't disagree more with the bolded. You may think that, but I doubt "most" would. You don't just write off someone with the work ethic and drive of Tyler Hansbrough. Just like you can't "write" off someone with the shooting stroke and name of Stephon Curry.

Couldn't disagree more with the bolded. You may think that, but I doubt "most" would. You don't just write off someone with the work ethic and drive of Tyler Hansbrough. Just like you can't "write" off someone with the shooting stroke and name of Stephon Curry.

Hansbrough will never be more than a role player in the NBA. He won't get all the calls like he does in college, he won't be bigger or stronger than everyone like he is now. He out physicals guys at the college level, that won't happen in the NBA.

Hansbrough will never be more than a role player in the NBA. He won't get all the calls like he does in college, he won't be bigger or stronger than everyone like he is now. He out physicals guys at the college level, that won't happen in the NBA.

I agree, I told a friend the other day how I didnt see him being a NBA star or putting up huge numbers. I think he comes off the bench and gives you some minutes and a little scoring and thats about it.