Which Player Will Have Most Succesful NBA Career?

NkuRoyal31

Who Will Have A Better NBA Career?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Have A Better NBA Career?

Hansbrough will never be more than a role player in the NBA. He won't get all the calls like he does in college, he won't be bigger or stronger than everyone like he is now. He out physicals guys at the college level, that won't happen in the NBA.

I never said Hansbrough would be a star. I think he will be a nice role player and have a nice career. You said we could "write him off" I disagree.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I never said Hansbrough would be a star. I think he will be a nice role player and have a nice career. You said we could "write him off" I disagree.

I was talking in terms of this particular discussion. I don't think anyone thinks he's going to have a better pro career than the others listed.

Staying off topic, what do you think about Manny Harris at the next level?

I really haven't seen him enough to say. He's obviously been a perfect fit for Beilein's system and he can flat out shoot the rock. I'm going to try and catch him a few times over the next month...

He's more inconsistent than he is slow. He needs quite a bit of work, but I love his next level potential...

Actually, I was joking, I don't even know who he is. Since I've been married, I rarely get the chance to keep up with hoops, other than UK, as I have to make demands for that.

Actually, I was joking, I don't even know who he is. Since I've been married, I rarely get the chance to keep up with hoops, other than UK, as I have to make demands for that.

He's a 6'6" SG at Temple that also torched UT. Should have a very long NBA career IMO...