Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Which Player Will Have Most Succesful NBA Career?

Who Will Have A Better NBA Career? 36 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Will Have A Better NBA Career?

    • Meeks
      22%
    • Curry
      2%
    • Hansbrough
      0%
      0
    • Griffin
      72%
    • Harangody
      2%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Hansbrough will never be more than a role player in the NBA. He won't get all the calls like he does in college, he won't be bigger or stronger than everyone like he is now. He out physicals guys at the college level, that won't happen in the NBA.

 

I never said Hansbrough would be a star. I think he will be a nice role player and have a nice career. You said we could "write him off" I disagree.

  • Replies 31
  • Views 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I never said Hansbrough would be a star. I think he will be a nice role player and have a nice career. You said we could "write him off" I disagree.

 

I was talking in terms of this particular discussion. I don't think anyone thinks he's going to have a better pro career than the others listed.

Guys I've seen that are best suited for the NBA...

 

1. Griffen

2. Harden

3. Teague

4. Christmas

Guys I've seen that are best suited for the NBA...

 

1. Griffen

2. Harden

3. Teague

4. Christmas

Maybe you should start a different thread about these guys :bunny:

Guys I've seen that are best suited for the NBA...

 

1. Griffen

2. Harden

3. Teague

4. Christmas

 

Staying off topic, what do you think about Manny Harris at the next level?

I hear Christmas is kind of slow.

Staying off topic, what do you think about Manny Harris at the next level?

I really haven't seen him enough to say. He's obviously been a perfect fit for Beilein's system and he can flat out shoot the rock. I'm going to try and catch him a few times over the next month...

I hear Christmas is kind of slow.

He's more inconsistent than he is slow. He needs quite a bit of work, but I love his next level potential...

He's more inconsistent than he is slow. He needs quite a bit of work, but I love his next level potential...

 

Actually, I was joking, I don't even know who he is. Since I've been married, I rarely get the chance to keep up with hoops, other than UK, as I have to make demands for that.

Actually, I was joking, I don't even know who he is. Since I've been married, I rarely get the chance to keep up with hoops, other than UK, as I have to make demands for that.

 

He's a 6'6" SG at Temple that also torched UT. Should have a very long NBA career IMO...

I think Griffin just because he has the body and skill level more for NBA style. Next out of these guys I would have to say Meeks. When you put up 54 points up against a previously ranked team in your conference your cut out for the NBA. HA

Curry's a better player than his dad -- who had a 15-year NBA career -- was.

He's a 6'6" SG at Temple that also torched UT. Should have a very long NBA career IMO...

 

I know who you're talking about now. I seen him the other night.

I hear Christmas is kind of slow.
:laugh::laugh:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.