Walton Verona 62 Carroll County 34

Isn't Carrol County an all "a" team and if so this is a very impressive win as I had read on here that the all "a" was wide open. I could see Walton coming out of the all "a" for the 8th region.

The All-A is wide open for the 8th region. Taking out Eminence (who just about everybody has beat)...I think everybody has at least 3 wins against their All-A opponents.

Carroll - over Owen and Gallatin (twice)

Gallatin - over Walton and Henry (twice)

Henry - over Carroll, Trimble, Owen and Walton

Owen - over Carroll, Gallatin, Henry, Trimble & Williamstown

Trimble - over Carroll, Gallatin and Walton

Walton - over Carroll, Trimble and Williamstown

Williamstown - over Carroll, Trimble and Henry

(I did a lot of these from memory, so I apologize if there's a game I missed!)

If that doesn't spell parity, I don't know what does!

IMO, I believe they were saying that someone from the 32nd district would win the 8th Region All "A". Not that someone from the 8th Region would win the State All "A".

Also, WV is not playing a true "zero post offense" at this point. As their big man continues to develop, that inside presence will open up the outside jump shot and give them a more balanced scoring attack.

Even with their win over Carroll, the team to beat in the All "A" IMO, is the defending champion.

Who is there big man?

The All-A is wide open for the 8th region. Taking out Eminence (who just about everybody has beat)...I think everybody has at least 3 wins against their All-A opponents.

Carroll - over Owen and Gallatin (twice)

Gallatin - over Walton and Henry (twice)

Henry - over Carroll, Trimble, Owen and Walton

Owen - over Carroll, Gallatin, Henry, Trimble & Williamstown

Trimble - over Carroll, Gallatin and Walton

Walton - over Carroll, Trimble and Williamstown

Williamstown - over Carroll, Trimble and Henry

(I did a lot of these from memory, so I apologize if there's a game I missed!)

If that doesn't spell parity, I don't know what does!

You are not kidding. I have never seen an all a this wide open.

Who is there big man?

Reynolds offers some pretty good size and length but Burns is their big man. He's been coming off the bench the last few games but has been playing extremely well. IMO, he's the key to WV's success in the future.

Reynolds offers some pretty good size and length but Burns is their big man. He's been coming off the bench the last few games but has been playing extremely well. IMO, he's the key to WV's success in the future.

Took the words right out of my mouth. You know what you are going to get out of the guards. If Burns can continue to develop and progress, this team could turn heads next season. They would have some size and athleticism with Reynolds and Burns along with a good group of guards. His development will determine how far they go.