Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Vanderbilt UPDATES

Featured Replies

  • Author

I don't know how you can knock Meeks' play this season:confused:

  • Replies 122
  • Views 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
What he needs to do for who? Can you honestly say you would rather watch him penetrate and shoot over two people when he has a wide open teammate that would have a wide open shot with a pass? The first thing they teach you in elementary is pass to the open teammate. Meeks was also just bailed out with that foul underneath.

 

Fine, give him some teammates to pass to.

I don't know how you can knock Meeks' play this season:confused:

 

I can knock it because he has more potential than anyone I've see in a long time if he would just do a few fundamental things to be a team player, but he clearly isn't. Meeks plays like everything I hate about the NBA selfishness.

Fine, give him some teammates to pass to.

 

He has teammates several, they may not be the best but they could be better with a leader that gets them involved. Meeks won't even pass to Patterson half the time.

  • Author
Galloway is not going to score. I agree take Liggins out and play Galloway. But Galloway isn't better than Miller or Harris.

 

Its hard to say since he only plays about 4 minutes a game. I personally think he is a better option right now than Harris, Miller, or Liggins.Just my opinion, though...

  • Author
He has teammates several, they may not be the best but they could be better with a leader that gets them involved. Meeks won't even pass to Patterson half the time.

 

Hey, you're entitled to your opinion. I hope Meeks starts shooting about 10 more times a game.

Stevenson is such a beast defensively. If he's not blocking the shot he's altering it.

  • Author

Porter with the Hail Mary

  • Author

Not a terrible half considering they played 10 minutes without Patterson and the got off to a bad start.

Porter I see you and that fade away.

 

AJ Stewart plays with so much emotion and energy. I love seeing him play.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.