January 10, 200917 yr I agree he won't make many moves when covered but how many times have you seen Meeks drive where Stevenson or Patterson's man has slid over to get the double team and Meeks still throws the shot up. PP gets the ball almost all the time when he is guarded by one man(which he should) and I don't want Stevenson with the ball if he is covered. If they are open under the basket then Meeks usually will find them. I realize he takes some bad shots, but the majority of the time his bad shots are better for UK than the other players good shots, with the exception of Patterson. Meeks is the ONLY player that has the ability to take someone off the dribble, with the exception of maybe Liggins and he is playing terrible right now.
January 10, 200917 yr My point is made when Meeks passes to the open guy UK scores. I just want to see him do that more consistently.
January 10, 200917 yr My point is made when Meeks passes to the open guy UK scores. I just want to see him do that more consistently. :thumb:
January 10, 200917 yr Thats impressive that Vandy has a two sport athlete don't see that much anymore.
January 10, 200917 yr Thats impressive that Vandy has a two sport athlete don't see that much anymore. Only one in the SEC doing it.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.