Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Vanderbilt UPDATES

Featured Replies

53-35 Cats

 

This is the only time in my life I've seen a second half of UK Vandy that I can remember not being close. Vandy just always seemed to give UK problems even in the undefeated SEC years Vandy was always a struggle.

  • Replies 122
  • Views 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
What's happened with Slone?

 

Unfortunately, I think BCG was just using him to motivate other players.

Unfortunately, I think BCG was just using him to motivate other players.

 

You are probably correct.:thumb:

Unfortunately, I think BCG was just using him to motivate other players.

 

If true that sucks...

What's happened with Slone?

 

Whats happened to all the other players that got praise after their fast starts? They've all gone downhill and havent seen as much action. Who knows though, Slone defintley hustled and did what was asked of him.

  • Author

I just find it shocking that Galloway doesn't even get in the game.

  • Author

Horrible call against Meeks on that one.

I just find it shocking that Galloway doesn't even get in the game.

 

:idunno: I really can't find why he wouldn't play either with this big UK lead.

  • Author

We're not closing this one out very well.

  • Author

We're on the verge of a collapse.

No offensive flow for UK.Vandy will make it close.

I just find it shocking that Galloway doesn't even get in the game.

 

Crazy...:idunno:

We're on the verge of a collapse.

 

We have won, but I would like to win by 17+.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.