January 10, 200917 yr Author To add insult to injury, Vandy is missing their best player. That is why Stevenson is able to dominate in the middle of this zone. The Cats should go there the whole game.
January 10, 200917 yr Author Wireman I take it your a UL fan? If you accuse me of that again, we'll have to go to PM's :fight: J/K Heck no! I lost a bet and have to sport this avatar until the 12th :lol:
January 10, 200917 yr Author Vandy is 3-3 from the 3-point line. I love how teams come into Rupp and scorch the nets.
January 10, 200917 yr Author Cats look flat already. They are throwing it all over the place and playing absolutely ZERO 3-point defense
January 10, 200917 yr Author Great. Patterson and Stevenson with 2 Fouls each. Way to negate Ogilvy's injury...
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.