January 10, 200917 yr Author We need some huge minutes from our bench to get us through the first half
January 10, 200917 yr Author I can't help but imagine what would've happened last season if we had a healthy Meeks
January 10, 200917 yr I can't help but imagine what would've happened last season if we had a healthy Meeks Meeks+Patterson.
January 10, 200917 yr I can't help but imagine what would've happened last season if we had a healthy Meeks It would've been worse he is such a ball hog look at that shot in to double coverage.
January 10, 200917 yr I'm getting sick of the Galloway situation Why? He isn't going to make that much of a differnce.
January 10, 200917 yr It would've been worse he is such a ball hog look at that shot in to double coverage. :sleep:
January 10, 200917 yr :sleep: He is, Meeks scores a ton of points but look at all the terrible shots he takes granted half of them go down, but he doesn't ever look for his teammates once he gets the ball.
January 10, 200917 yr He is, Meeks scores a ton of points but look at all the terrible shots he takes granted half of them go down, but he doesn't ever look for his teammates once he gets the ball. Okay then who do you want shooting? Miller? Liggins? Josh H?
January 10, 200917 yr Okay then who do you want shooting? Miller? Liggins? Josh H? I want ball movement until we find an open man. I don't care who gets the shot if they are open. Meeks just takes so many shots with a guy right in his face and then he misses them. He will penetrate and throw it up over 2 or 3 people at least 5 times a game.
January 10, 200917 yr Author He is, Meeks scores a ton of points but look at all the terrible shots he takes granted half of them go down, but he doesn't ever look for his teammates once he gets the ball. You just made your own point sound really bad. He can shoot it all he wants if he makes half of them, IMO.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.