Cowboys Release Pacman

Ditto.

Do you think another team (besides the Bengals or my Raiders) actually give him a shot?

Later.

If he doesn't get permanently suspended from the League, then I'd almost be willing to bet that he gets another shot somewhere.

According to the Dallas Morning News, Jones said he plans to remain in the area and workout at friend Deion Sanders' Prime U camp next week.

"If I beat myself up, who will take care of me?" Jones said, according to the report. "Football means a lot to me, but it's not everything. It's not like I'm taking it pretty good. I love me some me."

Anyone have an earthly clue what the heck this quote from Jones even means? The world would be a much more enjoyable place if people without brains weren't allowed to talk.

I'm curious as to what implications this has for the Titans and the draft picks/status. I'm interested in 5Wides take on this one. If I'm not mistaken, Tenn. will lose some of what was packaged in the deal. 5?? Where you is???

I'm pretty sure, the Titans already lost their compensation when Pac-Man got in trouble earlier.

I'm trying to recall this from memory, so I may not be totally right, but here goes...

In reality, the Titans don't "lose" anything. The way the deal was structured, they got a 2008 4th round pick from Dallas. If Pac-Man got in trouble or missed time due to trouble, the Titans have to give Dallas their 2009 4th round pick.

Basically, the deal was set up for Tennessee to get rid of Pac-Man and get an extra draft pick if all went well for Dallas. For Dallas, they safeguarded against it by getting the 4th rounder back in '09 if something went wrong.

I'll try to find the details on the deal to verify what I just wrote, but even if that isn't exactly right, I'm pretty sure it's close.

I didn't read the article so not sure if this was in there, but on ESPN radio this morning, it was believed this dismissal came on the heals of a report that during his 2007 suspension a couple of months after the incident in Vegas. Jones was at a strip club in Atlanta and had words with some guy there and Pacman offered someone in his entourage money to shoot the man.

This guy will never play in the league again

According to the Dallas Morning News, Jones said he plans to remain in the area and workout at friend Deion Sanders' Prime U camp next week.

"If I beat myself up, who will take care of me?" Jones said, according to the report. "Football means a lot to me, but it's not everything. It's not like I'm taking it pretty good. I love me some me."

Anyone have an earthly clue what the heck this quote from Jones even means? The world would be a much more enjoyable place if people without brains weren't allowed to talk.

If you have ever heard the Pacman, it is clear he is not firing on all cylinders. I remember from the Hard Knocks show this summer, Deion took Pacman fishing and he encouraged Pacman to write a letter to Roger Goodell thanking him for being reinstated in to the league. Pacman was confused and had no clue as to why that might be a smart thing or the right thing to do.