Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rose Hill student wins Heisman

Featured Replies

Just read that today, congratulations to Mr.Bush. :ylsuper:

Congratulations to an outstanding young man. I want to extend that to all of the area school winners. These kids are going far beyond sports in their lives, being great citizens and helping make other's lives better. I love seeing that recognized.

Congratulations to Johnny. He must get his smarts from his Uncle David. :D:D

I've known Johnny since he was in about the 6th grade (cross country). Nice young man from my limited experience.

An amazing honor. I dont think anyone from our area of the state has won it before.

Congratulations Johnny:dancingpa

Congrats to Johnny Bush, this is quite an honor. :thumb:

Congratulations Johnny your a great kid and deserve it.

:dancingpa Congratulations Johnny and I should type that twice! I started to type it and say academics is what it is truly about. After reading the article I had egg all over my face, because academics is huge but not everything. Seeing the combination of academics and a young man already greatly contributing as a citizen, (and throw in a little sports for completion), makes me realize my compliment was selling this young man very short!

Congratulations Johnny from Rose Hill Mom!!!! :dancingpa You are very deserving of this honor and such a nice young man. I know your parents must be very proud of you!!!!

Congratulations to Johnny Bush. He is a very energetic player and seems to be a even better kid off the floor, as the award shows.

Congratulations Johnny . Very deserving honor for a fantastic young man:thumb:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.