Clooney/Hilton?

All In

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this one wasn't in our wedding then, should've been, and would be now if we were to get married now....and yeah, that's Bobby Flay in the photo as well.

Those look to be "store bought"... but that's okay, it's my second favorite!!! And I think I would take either one over Paris. I've seen a lot better video's than hers as well!!!!:ylsuper:

I am not familiar with that show. What's it called? Sounds kinda interesting, but I doubt George Clooney would stoop to such levels. (Then again, if the Hilton thing is true, I never would have guessed he would stoop to her level either.)

Can't remember the name. Paris Hilton was on it. It was weird, the tabloids did an article about Paris and her new Guru boyfriend out shopping. That she had taken up some new religion because of this guy that wore robes and had a long beard and hair. They had pictures of the two out shopping and eating. As it turns out, about two weeks later this TV show is on and they are showing how they set up the whole thing to trap the paparazzi. It was cool. The guy was just someone that worked at the studio and they dressed him to look like that.

They did the same with Avril Levine. They gave her a baby pump and sent her out on the town. Low and behold the rag sheets report that she is pregnant. A few weeks later the show comes on and shows how they set the whole thing up.:thumb:

While I don't think this would be anything more than a roll in the hay, as a mid-40s guy I have to take my hat off to a 47 year old guy still getting it done with the 20 set.

He's super rich and famous. Most of the work is done for him. :lol:

Rockpride thanks for posting the pics of the beautiful girls. I always appreciate things that are easy on the eyes. I hope they got your permission cuz you know once they hit the internet they are free game. LOL

BTW- I want to see the pool party pics. LOL