Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

George Rogers Clark 71 Bourbon County 44

Featured Replies

Christian Brewer started again tonight in place of Robbert Hatton and Christian did a great job.

 

Unofficial stats:

 

Robbie Stenzel 13

Ryan williams 15

Vinny Zollo 18, 13 Rebounds and 8-10 blocks

Cory Rogers 6

Jaylan Daniels 9

Patrick Bailey 2

Christian Brewer 8

Zollo seems to be getting into a groove. Love to see that.

 

He's had two nice games in a row. Has the level of competition dropped off or is he starting to play with a little more aggression ?

  • Author
Zollo seems to be getting into a groove. Love to see that.

 

He's had two nice games in a row. Has the level of competition dropped off or is he starting to play with a little more aggression ?

 

Not the game on Saturday...that was against Scott, very good team. Tonight was Bourbon and in this game the level of competition was lower.

Great game for the cards and the bench got some great minutes. Christian Brewer did an awsome job tonight filling in for Robert Hatton. Christian looked more relaxed than he has all season. I hate to see any player get hurt but this is going to help GRC in the long run. Everyone seems to be improving and the bench is getting deeper. I know that it has been said on here before but I would just like to add that Robert Hatton is one of the best team leaders that I have ever seen. I watched him cheer on every player tonight as the cardinals played another great game. He carries himself with such class. More athletes could follow his example.

Christian Brewer started again tonight in place of Robbert Hatton and Christian did a great job.

 

Unofficial stats:

 

Robbie Stenzel 13

Ryan williams 15

Vinny Zollo 18, 13 Rebounds and 8-10 blocks

Cory Rogers 6

Jaylan Daniels 9

Patrick Bailey 2

Christian Brewer 8

 

Zollo's stats look real nice, maybe a triple double?

  • Author
Great game for the cards and the bench got some great minutes. Christian Brewer did an awsome job tonight filling in for Robert Hatton. Christian looked more relaxed than he has all season. I hate to see any player get hurt but this is going to help GRC in the long run. Everyone seems to be improving and the bench is getting deeper. I know that it has been said on here before but I would just like to add that Robert Hatton is one of the best team leaders that I have ever seen. I watched him cheer on every player tonight as the cardinals played another great game. He carries himself with such class. More athletes could follow his example.

 

I agree, glad Christian is getting his confidence back. I also agree on Robert Hatton, I too also noticed how he supported his team from the bench as did Travis Pervis. This is just the type of kids this whole team is made of...they are a very special group of young men.

 

Next game for the Cards is Paris in a makeup game at GRC on Thursday. This too is a district game.

GRC has a nice team. I think Coach Humphrey and his staff do a wonderful job. They have a lot of young talent.

 

Also thought Bourbon's kids played hard and didn't give up. They were overmatched talent wise, but fought til the end.

Great game for the cards and the bench got some great minutes. Christian Brewer did an awsome job tonight filling in for Robert Hatton. Christian looked more relaxed than he has all season. I hate to see any player get hurt but this is going to help GRC in the long run. Everyone seems to be improving and the bench is getting deeper. I know that it has been said on here before but I would just like to add that Robert Hatton is one of the best team leaders that I have ever seen. I watched him cheer on every player tonight as the cardinals played another great game. He carries himself with such class. More athletes could follow his example.

 

Very classy! Not many kids have enough about themselves to cheer on their teammates when not playing. That is hard for a kid but takes alot of class!

Great game for the cards and the bench got some great minutes. Christian Brewer did an awsome job tonight filling in for Robert Hatton. Christian looked more relaxed than he has all season. I hate to see any player get hurt but this is going to help GRC in the long run. Everyone seems to be improving and the bench is getting deeper. I know that it has been said on here before but I would just like to add that Robert Hatton is one of the best team leaders that I have ever seen. I watched him cheer on every player tonight as the cardinals played another great game. He carries himself with such class. More athletes could follow his example.

 

Well said my freind!:thumb:

  • Author
Clark Co. 71 Bourbon Co. 44
Bourbon Co. 12 10 9 13 44
Clark Co. 23 14 18 16 71
Bourbon Co. (3-10) -- Barnes 3, McFarland 6, Hogue 20, Lynch 7, Kenney 8.
Clark Co. (10-3) -- Daniel 9, Bailey 2, Brewer 8, Stenzel 13, Williams 15, Zollo 18, Rogers 6.
Clark Co. 71 Bourbon Co. 44
Bourbon Co. 12 10 9 13 44
Clark Co. 23 14 18 16 71
Bourbon Co. (3-10) -- Barnes 3, McFarland 6, Hogue 20, Lynch 7, Kenney 8.
Clark Co. (10-3) -- Daniel 9, Bailey 2, Brewer 8, Stenzel 13, Williams 15, Zollo 18, Rogers 6.

 

 

Wow, Williams had 15? Didn't know he shot the ball.

Wow, Williams had 15? Didn't know he shot the ball.

 

Usually just lay-ups. He knows his role well.

Wow, Williams had 15? Didn't know he shot the ball.

 

He just gets out on the fast break and uses his speed to get past the defense for easy layups! Probably his best game!

  • Author
Usually just lay-ups. He knows his role well.

 

I agree.:thumb:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.