Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Brossart 35 Covington Holy Cross 22

Featured Replies

Partly because they played against Ryle and Brossart.

 

Seriously, I don't know why. The only time I've seen them was at Mason County, and they scored 29 in that one.

 

It's a mystery. I think this team is capable of putting up 50 on a bad night. I think they are trying to slow down the game or something or the other teams are trying to slow them down. Their point gaurd is fast I think he would want to run the court.:confused:

  • Replies 52
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a mystery. I think this team is capable of putting up 50 on a bad night. I think they are trying to slow down the game or something or the other teams are trying to slow them down. Their point gaurd is fast I think he would want to run the court.:confused:

 

I am not sure they have 50 points on that team on a good night much less a bad night. They just don't have any legit scorers.

Anyone want a shot clock in high school to force teams to keep from holding the ball for more than a minute? I can't see how a low scoring game such as this as can be exciting.

 

I vote yes.

I am not sure they have 50 points on that team on a good night much less a bad night. They just don't have any legit scorers.

 

Giwa and Trimpe are very capable of scoring. :fight:

Giwa and Trimpe are very capable of scoring. :fight:

 

So is Egan, but he and Reiger basically neutralized one another.

Let's give the kids from Brossart props. They all play very hard every game and have intense defense. I agree with the above post that defense wins game. I think that if anyone has seen Brossart play this year they would agree that we play hard nosed defense that gives alot of teams fits. Give the boys from Brossart credit where credit is due. Just because we are not a big school does not mean that we cant compete.

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

Partly because they played against Ryle and Brossart.

 

Seriously, I don't know why. The only time I've seen them was at Mason County, and they scored 29 in that one.

 

I know exactly why. When you play teams with as good of defense as Brossart has it is tough to score. Some people just dont truly understand how good of a defensive team Brosssart really is. Coach Code is known as a defensive mastermind and it shows year in and year out.

Giwa and Trimpe are very capable of scoring. :fight:

 

Then why aren't they? :rolleyes:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.