Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 102 Tennessee State 58

Featured Replies

I think they have improved leaps and bounds the past week. Now with class over and bball 24-7, I really look for this team to improve more.

 

 

I'm sure they always attend classes in semester too.

  • Replies 67
  • Views 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great game by all. Patterson showed why if we get him the ball more we will be successful. Meeks has been shooting the lights out lately. Galloway and Liggins and Porter have all been playing well, Stevenson has as well. Darius needs to starting being more confident. When he gets the ball, it always looks like he doesn't know what to do. He just needs some confidence.

I'm sure they always attend classes in semester too.

 

Well the NCAA has this thing called a 20 hour rule. For newcomers as fans for NCAA sports, you aren't allowed as a coach to spend more than 20 hours of practice a week. During breaks this doesn't count.

:thumb:

Well the NCAA has this thing called a 20 hour rule. For newcomers as fans for NCAA sports, you aren't allowed as a coach to spend more than 20 hours of practice a week. During breaks this doesn't count.

:thumb:

 

Not a newcomer to NCAA sports at all. That was a simple dig at UK athletics. Also, there are plenty of ways around that 20 hour rule.

I know they are playing subpar opponents, but the Cats are getting better.

For this team to be successful Meeks has got to get some help from the perimeter...:thumb:

Porter 7Ast...0 Turnovers...:sssh::p:D

 

The Christmas miracle came a few days early...

 

Wireman: I'll take your wager on UK beating UL with an avatar wager if you are up for it.

The Christmas miracle came a few days early...

 

Wireman: I'll take your wager on UK beating UL with an avatar wager if you are up for it.

 

The Christmas miracle was that Jared Carter scored.

 

Against the spread or straight up on the U of L game?

The Christmas miracle was that Jared Carter scored.

 

Against the spread or straight up on the U of L game?

 

You are asking for points now??? A small step back from UK will beat U of L and give UT all they want...:D

You are asking for points now??? A small step back from UK will beat U of L and give UT all they want...:D

 

I'm not asking for anything, I'm asking you what you have in mind.

I'm not asking for anything, I'm asking you what you have in mind.

 

I'll take the bet straight up if he doesn't, although I know he will. I am with Wireman on this.

I like Galloway in the starting lineup, dishes the rock nicely and would have had at least 3 more assists had Perry Stevenson cleanly fielded the ball....also AJ Stewart has some confidence now and is starting to show he can play at this level.

 

The one thing that really has me scratching my head still is the Cats are up by 50 with under 5 minutes to go and still has Pat and Jodie Meeks in the game.....I know BCG bases all playing time on practice performance but it isn't worth the risk IMO...

Actually, I'll take UK and give you 1 1/2 points. :thumb:

 

Good luck.

Actually, I'll take UK and give you 1 1/2 points. :thumb:

 

Good luck.

 

Nice confidence, I like it. :thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.