Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Morehead St. 99 Kentucky Christian 39

Featured Replies

The Eagles put 6 in double figures in this game :thumb:

I'm pretty sure this didn't count towards the W-L record. I think it's just an exhibition.

  • Author
I'm pretty sure this didn't count towards the W-L record. I think it's just an exhibition.

 

I was thinking the same thing when I saw Morehead's schedule, I don't understand why this game was played in the regular season. :lol:

They've been playing a few years now. I think it's always been in the regular season, but In November.

No worse than Ky playing Tenn State.:ylsuper:

I'm pretty sure this didn't count towards the W-L record. I think it's just an exhibition.

 

It counts :thumb:

Get to see MSU get back on track

Why do they schedule a game like this. They could get a win and play a better team. They would have been better off practicing than playing KCU.

Why do they schedule a game like this. They could get a win and play a better team. They would have been better off practicing than playing KCU.

 

I'm just speculating, but I would guess they are helping KCU out since they are a local school and they are also just scheduling an easy game near Christmas.

KY Christian is terrible, nice win for Morehead getting back on track though..

Was at the game last night, KCC only dressed 10 players, not very big, not very fast, and didn't shoot the ball very well. had one player over 6'5" from Serbia, his name was Illic. He held his own and probably could play at MSU. Faried for MSU is a decent ballplayer. MSU has only one KY player on the team this year from E-town-Maze Stallworth. Tyndall is a pretty decent coach and if he can recruit some size MSU could become pretty good in few years. Probably only about 4 to 5 hundred their last night if that. I probably could have counted them if I hadn't been watching the game. LOL

Your last comment is a pretty good explanation as to why MSU scheduled this game against Kentucky Christian. Even though the Eagles have built a much stronger program in recent years, attendance is nowhere near where it ought to be--especially when the students leave Morehead. I guess the Athletics Department was simply experimenting with a strategy to fill more seats. On the 18th (vs. James Madison), MSU took a different approach and gave away several thousand tickets to local school kids at a game played at 12:00 noon.

It counts :thumb:

 

 

According to the KCU website, it does not count.

:thumb::D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.