December 21, 200817 yr Typical Bengal season. Stink for 12 weeks. Play well enough to win 3 or 4 and draft too low to help. Not like draft postion matters.
December 21, 200817 yr And the Bengals are the Champs of Ohio,well at least for today. Change it to chUmps, and I'm with ya:dancingpa
December 21, 200817 yr St. Louis won today, so this win doesn't hurt their draft status that much... Actually, no. The Rams found a way to lose.
December 21, 200817 yr Actually, no. The Rams found a way to lose. I just now saw that. WOW! How in the world did they pull that off? I saw that Keenan Burton had a TD....
December 21, 200817 yr I just now saw that. WOW! How in the world did they pull that off? I saw that Keenan Burton had a TD.... No idea. They were up 16-3 with about 3:30 left in the 4th, next thing I know the Rams have the ball with about 1:30 left down 17-16....
December 22, 200817 yr The announcers on CBS kept saying that Cincinnati is the most injured team in the NFL. One reason why this season has been so disappointing.
December 22, 200817 yr The announcers on CBS kept saying that Cincinnati is the most injured team in the NFL. One reason why this season has been so disappointing. Injuries certainly had an impact, but I am concerned that excuse will be used to explain away too many of the woes affecting this team. This team fully healthy would not have been a .500 ballclub. They are looking at some serious issues regarding their offense for next season and you can be certain that the Bengals coaching staff and management will have no logical plan in place to address it.
December 22, 200817 yr Injuries certainly had an impact, but I am concerned that excuse will be used to explain away too many of the woes affecting this team. This team fully healthy would not have been a .500 ballclub. They are looking at some serious issues regarding their offense for next season and you can be certain that the Bengals coaching staff and management will have no logical plan in place to address it. You concerns are well founded:thumb:
December 22, 200817 yr The announcers on CBS kept saying that Cincinnati is the most injured team in the NFL. One reason why this season has been so disappointing. :laugh: Mike Brown is your reason...
December 22, 200817 yr Did anyone hear Gannon say at the end of the game something like "maybe the Bengals will win some games at the end of the year and build on that...?" Rookie
December 22, 200817 yr Tough year, to be a fan of Professional Football, in Ohio. Hunh? Where is there PROfessional football in Ohio???
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.