Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals 14 Browns 0

Featured Replies

  • Replies 42
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rough one for Ryan but got the win and that's all that matters.

The good old Bungulos actually had a running game in this game. Ced Ben looked real good and the o-line actually had some decent sized holes to run through. Where has that been all season?

The good old Bungulos actually had a running game in this game. Ced Ben looked real good and the o-line actually had some decent sized holes to run through. Where has that been all season?

 

Opponents weren't the Browns all season:lol:

Not a strong day for Braylon Edwards who basically quit running on the first INT and a later one.

I really like Benson. Granted it was against the Browns, but I hope they resign him next season.

Not a strong day for Braylon Edwards who basically quit running on the first INT and a later one.

 

I like when he jumped over Hall instead of tackling him. Then he got clocked anyway.

I really like Benson. Granted it was against the Browns, but I hope they resign him next season.

 

I hope Mike Brown is smart enough to realize Benson is good enough to not waste a high first round pick on Beanie Wells.

I like when he jumped over Hall instead of tackling him. Then he got clocked anyway.

 

That, too. I was talking about quitting his routes.

That, too. I was talking about quitting his routes.

 

Yeah that slant route was terrible. Announcers mentioned that one.

The Browns looked bad.

 

Cedric Benson has looked good the past few weeks. The Browns are bad, but they're defense isn't too horrible and they have a Pro Bowler up the middle in Shaun Rogers. I don't know if Benson is a FA at the end of the year or not, but the Bengals need to make sure he's on the roster next year.

 

Fitzpatrick continues to show that he does not have the arm to compete in the NFL, but he did a good job of handing the ball off today and not making any mistakes.

 

Leon Hall will probably be the player of the week in the NFL. 3 picks and 1 of them went to the house. Awesome game for #29.

 

I understand that we were going against Ken Dorsey (who is horrible), but I like what I have seen out of the defense today and, really, this season. They're young and they've got a lot of potential. I wish Keith Rivers was still out there, though.

 

We started 2 rookies on the left side of the line, and they played well.

Cincy lose another position in the draft. I think they beat KC and have the 7th overall pick...

Andre Smith is now an afterthought . . . . .

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.