Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Duke 82 Xavier 64

Featured Replies

  • Author

Scheyer scored 16 of Dukes first 28 I think.

Xavier is a good team but a bit overrrated IMO.

Xavier may not be a top 10 team, but they aren't THIS bad. Just one of those games.

  • Author
Xavier may not be a top 10 team, but they aren't THIS bad. Just one of those games.

 

Or it could just be that Duke is that good :sssh:

Or it could just be that Duke is that good :sssh:

 

Duke is EVIL, I can't see anything beyond that. :lol:

  • Author
Duke is EVIL, I can't see anything beyond that. :lol:

 

If you wanna become a Duke fan I wont tell anyone :p

Duke is EVIL, I can't see anything beyond that. :lol:

 

:thumb: :lol:

Hmm, I expected X to play much closer than this..

Big lost opportunity to prove that the Top Ten ranking was deserved and they were not overrated.

I can't really comment on the game, I turned it off 10 minutes into the game. Xavier was scared and played timid, thats it. They were just overwhelmed with the atmosphere and playing Duke. They had no cofidence and looked completely lost out there. They are much better than that. Sad to see them play like that todayl.

Big lost opportunity to prove that the Top Ten ranking was deserved and they were not overrated.

 

:thumb: It definitely proved they are not ready. This is not a strong Duke team either. How was it that X did not take advantage, and dominate in the paint?

Anyone think Duke deserves that top 5 ranking, yet? :lol:

Duke looked very good, but X also looked very bad. Seemed like X didn't have much structure on the offensive side, too much one on one to have success against a team like Duke. I don't know what Duke shot from the field but it seemed like they made more than they missed.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.