Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fantasy Football - Championship Advice

Featured Replies

  • Author

I'm going to go with Hester and hope for the best. Would you guys go with Rackers as PK (@NE - weather?) or go with Elam (@MIN - in the dome?)?

  • Replies 39
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think I would shelf McClain and add Holmes to your lineup. Dallas has been very good against the run, plus I think they win with ease tonight, and that will limit his touches.

McClain ( I think D. Foster is going to be good tomorrow + PJ Pope Den is my longshot).

Definatly not the Saints! Go with the worst weather which is probably Chicago.

Kicker....Arz rolls the points but the dome is safe. I'd go safe if I feel like I have the better team.

WR: D. Bess Miami might be better than both if you can get him.

I'd go Hester for the drama of Mon night if not.

  • Author

I went with Hester and of course Mason as 6 catches for 66 yards and a TD with time left to play...

 

My opponent has Choice and Witten playing with is good and bad. Choice is tearing it up with a TD and Witten has 2 catches for 17 yards...

  • Author

Well, so far, I've made one good choice and one bad choice.

 

The good:

 

McClaine - 22 carries, 139 yards, 1 TD, 1 rec, 4 yards

 

The bad:

 

I didn't play Mason

 

Mason - 6 rec 66 yds, 1 TD

McClain with a huge TD against a sorry Cowboy's effort.

  • Author
McClain with a huge TD against a sorry Cowboy's effort.

 

The only downside is that my opponent has Witten and Choice (each with a TD and a bunch of yards...)

  • Author

Well, I've started off the matchup in a good way. McClain was my "sub" for Frank Gore and he scored 20.30 points for me. My opponent had Choice, who scored 17.50. That means, I won the first head-to-head position matchup by 2.80 points.

 

He also had Witten tonight, who had a great game with 14.70. Its going to be a fun day tomorrow to see who wins :thumb:

I probably had my week wrapped up and W. Maghee who has done NOTHING all year breaks the long TD. That was 6pts for the TD, 10 bonus pts for a TD over 50 yds and 10 bonus pts for breaking 100yds rushing! That one stinking run by the worst player playing (had about 8yds before that) is probably going to cost me dearly!

I started Romo+Schaub. I had Schaub D.McNabb all week but changed DMac + Romo at the last minute because freezing rain in Washington.

Wireman McClain's run came up big! I benched Choice for D. Foster! Mason couldn't even pick up his arm on his TD (don't know if you could watch the game but he ran the route with his arm down at his side). Hester is still yet to play so you never know.

I've got M. Lynch+V. Jackson both playing hurt today. Pope (RB DEN) + Bess are sitting on my bench. Also playing the Vikes D as my 2nd D even though their big DT is out. Almost took the Bengals in nasty weather at Cleve.

Well, so far, I've made one good choice and one bad choice.

 

The good:

 

McClaine - 22 carries, 139 yards, 1 TD, 1 rec, 4 yards

 

The bad:

 

I didn't play Mason

 

Mason - 6 rec 66 yds, 1 TD

 

I'd have probably picked Hester as well. Mason catches a lot of balls but doesn't get in the end zone much. I was surprised to see him catch a TD pass.

 

But, I wouldn't write it off as a bad choice yet...Hester hasn't played yet.

  • Author

I'm feeling pretty good so far. I have only had 3 players see action so far:

 

McClain 20.30 points

 

Rivers 20.04 points (still has 2nd half to go)

 

Welker 7.70 points (still has 2nd half to go)

 

I currently lead 48.04 - 46.90 and I have 421 minutes remaining (he has 274 remaining)

  • Author

Wow - its a back and forth dogfight right now...

 

I'm leading 82.78 - 81.30

 

The good news for me, is that he has Cotchery and Schaub remaining (both in action right now). I have Jacobs tonight and Hester tomorrow night. In addition, I have the Eagles DST, Slaton, Jason Elam, and John Carlson in action right now :thumb:

I've been hanging on all day. Most of my guys were done after the early games and I had a big lead. Guy I'm playing has 11 playing now and I'm just watching that lead shrink. Mylead is now at 33 points. A saving grace is that he is done after the 4 oclock games, and I have Delhomme tonight and Ryan Grant tomorrow night.

  • Author

I have claimed my first ever Fantasy championship :thumb:

 

I have 98.98 points with Jacobs and Hester still to go.

 

He has just finished up with 93.80 points...

 

My MVP has to be Phillip Rivers, who scored a crazy 35.48 points today :thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.