Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fantasy Football - Championship Advice

Featured Replies

I have claimed my first ever Fantasy championship :thumb:

 

I have 98.98 points with Jacobs and Hester still to go.

 

He has just finished up with 93.80 points...

 

My MVP has to be Phillip Rivers, who scored a crazy 35.48 points today :thumb:

 

Congrats:thumb:

  • Replies 39
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congrats, I wish I could say the same for my team which got crushed. I actually had to leave and go shopping during the 3rd quater of the 1pm games, I just couldn't swallow watching my QB (Warner) go down in flames.

  • Author

To add insult to injury, Jacobs is having a good game so far, as well :thumb:

Nicely done Wireman.

 

I'm in 3 leagues, and am in the title game in all 3. Have already won one, lost one, and the other is still to be decided....

I won the regular season but lost today to have my name engraved again on the mantle chalis + about $400 or so bucks. I didn't win over $1,200 so it's hard to be too bitter. I hate the playoffs though! One single run beat me...Magahee! He had Mo Morriss too which has been terrible. His best player was A. Johnson and he had like 18 yds. V. Jacks/B.Marsh/W.Welker were the only one's that did much. T. Jones, M.Lynch and D Foster hurt. I started Romo+Shaub (sucked it up), benched McNabb and Tavaris Jackson had more pts than any of them! I dropped the Bucs + picked up the Bengals but didn't have the guts to start them. They were HUGE! The two I started had negative points! He had Orvlowsky 1 pt and M. Ryan not all that great today. He was bad I had the worst game far and away I've had all year!

  • Author

I'm really celebrating in style. Jacobs has went for 87 yards and 2 TD's :thumb:

 

Talk about nailing the coffin shut in style :lol:

 

I am now leading 119.68 - 93.80 and I still have Hester in tomorrow night's game!

 

For the record, I have only scored over 100 points 4 times this entire season and my high was 127.56 in week 5. I am like George Mason making the final four or something. My team finished 6-7 and squeaked into the 6th seed on points :lol:

  • Author

Wow!!!

 

Jacobs ends the game with his 3rd TD!!!

 

126.18 - 93.80 (and I still have Devin Hester left to play :thumb:)

 

My team has already scored 10 TDs, a FG, and 3 XP's this week.

Congrats, I wish I could say the same for my team which got crushed. I actually had to leave and go shopping during the 3rd quater of the 1pm games, I just couldn't swallow watching my QB (Warner) go down in flames.

 

Kurt Warner who was my 3rd drafted QB this year behind Tom Brady and Phil Rivers (Heavy QB league starting 2 each week) seemed to be a great pick. Brady goes down in week one and he steps in and wins plenty of games for me. Gets me to the finals of my league and puts up 1pt for me. I lose by 2 pts. UGGGGGH Instead of winning $450 I get $150. Beats a blank I guess. I should have started Flacco this week instead based on teh weather report.

  • Author

I wasn't trying to rub it in or anything, but I posted this for everyone to read on my Fantasy Football league page:

 

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!!! Wireman (Danville Destro...) on Dec 22, 10:39a

 

I've paid my dues -

Time after time -

I've done my sentence

But committed no crime -

And bad mistakes

I've made a few

I've had my share of sand kicked in my face -

But I've come through

 

We are the champions - my friends

And we'll keep on fighting - till the end -

We are the champions -

We are the champions

No time for losers

'Cause we are the champions - of the world -

 

I've taken my bows

And my curtain calls -

You brought me fame and fortuen and everything that goes with it

-

I thank you all -

 

But it's been no bed of roses

No pleasure cruise -

I consider it a challenge before the whole human race -

And I ain't gonna lose -

 

We are the champions - my friends

And we'll keep on fighting - till the end -

We are the champions -

We are the champions

No time for losers

'Cause we are the champions - of the world -

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.