Elliott Co @ Boyd Co (12/16)

Who will win?  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Elliott County
    • Boyd County

I voted for BC. Everyone should get at least one vote even if it is tongue in cheek.

This game, as well as most of the rest of their schedule, will not aid EC in preparing for top flight competition. They definitely need to play someone like St. Patrick of NJ while at Myrtle Beach. There are no St. Patricks in the 16th Region (understatement of the day).

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I voted for BC. Everyone should get at least one vote even if it is tongue in cheek.

This game, as well as most of the rest of their schedule, will not aid EC in preparing for top flight competition. They definitely need to play someone like St. Patrick of NJ while at Myrtle Beach. There are no St. Patricks in the 16th Region (understatement of the day).

How did this get pulled into another Elliott County game thread?

Can someone start an alternate thread about the ins and outs of Elliott's schedule so that we can keep these to the games at hand?

The most exciting part of this 130 mile trip for me will be my first time seeing Boyd County's Gym and saying I have been there and done that. Also comparing the popcorn with the other locations. If the popcorn passes the test I may come back sometime in the future.

In all seriousness, Boyd has got trounced by some pretty average teams. Unfortunately they will not be playing an average team which spells real trouble for them on Tuesday night. These games are starting to feel like re-runs and I for one will be glad when the competition gets tougher. Its coming pretty quick with South Charleston WVA, East Carter, and then Cedar Hills, Texas.

How did this get pulled into another Elliott County game thread?

Can someone start an alternate thread about the ins and outs of Elliott's schedule so that we can keep these to the games at hand?

Actually the post does analyze the upcoming battle between Elliott County and Boyd County. I guess I touched a nerve by suggesting that beating up on Boyd County, et als. won't help your Lions in the long run (ie: March in Rupp Arena).

All in the 16th Region are rooting for Elliott County. If the weather holds, I'll be in Myrtle Beach for the Beach Ball Classic. Hopefully, you will be there, too.

Actually the post does analyze the upcoming battle between Elliott County and Boyd County. I guess I touched a nerve by suggesting that beating up on Boyd County, et als. won't help your Lions in the long run (ie: March in Rupp Arena).

All in the 16th Region are rooting for Elliott County. If the weather holds, I'll be in Myrtle Beach for the Beach Ball Classic. Hopefully, you will be there, too.

My wife and I are 50/50 at this point on going to the UK bowl game or going to Myrtle Beach. Our anniversary is on the 28th and my birthday is on the 29th. Choices, choices...

In cause you aren't up to date, ALL Elliott fans know everyone thinks our schedule is worthless. Everyone should be tickled, because if the schedule dont get us prepared then it will be easier to knock us off. :rolleyes: