65 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Elliott County
    • Boyd County

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I beg- to -Differ, I was at some of them games when Boyd played Elliott, and some of those games could have been real bad if the coach did not sub and he did. I dont think nobody here has said Elliott has run the score up on anybody, Elliotts coach has to much class to do so.So to open a can of worms like that is unecessary.

You have no clue how old I am. You were not there in my era I am sure. Boyd trounced Elliott and never called off the dawgs. So I don't beg, but I do differ!!!!!!!! Everyone is always accusing Elliott of running up the score also.

You may have saw games that they didn't, but I saw games where they did.

I bleed red first off Go Boyd. But why is this conversation going the way it is . Elliot has a great bunch of young men that are for real simple. Boyd is young with a new staff Boyd is going to take its lumps but hopefully they hang in there and the future will be better. So if they beat us by 80 we suck it up and go on simple.

Elliot put up 130 on Greenup last year. If they are having a good shooting night could we possibly see 150????

Elliot 116

Boyd 52

If Boyd chooses to press and run the floor with Elliott then 150 is possible. Ashland scored 110 and Elliott is 20+ better. May need a different strategy in this one.

I bleed red first off Go Boyd. But why is this conversation going the way it is . Elliot has a great bunch of young men that are for real simple. Boyd is young with a new staff Boyd is going to take its lumps but hopefully they hang in there and the future will be better. So if they beat us by 80 we suck it up and go on simple.

Great Post!!!!!!!!!!!!!:ylsuper:

215 without a 3 point line? How many minute quarters? If 8 minute quarters, that is over 6 points per minute.

You weren't allowed to belly up to the offensive player and if you more or less breathed on him it was a foul. So good shooters scored tons of points because they basically had no hand in their face so to speak. The game is a LOT more physical now. No defense compared to now days.

Heres a what if lets say that Jackson made 35 free throws in the game. That would leave 180 points to gain in 32 minutes. Still very nearly at 6 per minute. If they shot 100% from the field, they would have to make a shot every 20 seconds. If there was no full ct pressure this would almost be impossible. That is just a staggering number of points.