Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Xavier 76 Cincinnati 66

Featured Replies

Good win for X over a Rival.

  • Replies 40
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
These two teams didn't like each other.

 

Actually most of them are good friends...
So were the Miami and FIU football players a couple of years ago. :D
So were the Miami and FIU football players a couple of years ago. :D

Fair enough... :lol:

My favorite part of the night was hearing Barwin say "if Xavier had a football team we'd whoop their (tails)." Funny.

My favorite part of the night was hearing Barwin say "if Xavier had a football team we'd whoop their (tails)." Funny.

 

Pretty uncalled for though. It was at the half of a bigtime basketball game.

Pretty uncalled for though. It was at the half of a bigtime basketball game.

 

Come on. Its UC and X - everything is fair game.

Pretty uncalled for though. It was at the half of a bigtime basketball game.

 

 

Not really. He's trying to spark his former teammates to a victory. This is a RIVALRY.

Nice win for X in not too well played game

I think you are putting it out of proportion. Kenny Frease is a good player and also, Kenny doesn't act like that a lot. I have been to some games this year and I have not seen his attitude once. So I think you are blowing it up too much.:devil:

The dude comes with an attitude to every game. He was like that in the very first scrimmage against Findlay.
You should be impressed with his hustle and attitude. He battles. Like many freshman big men, he simply has not had to work hard previously to score. Now he does and its a shock to the system. He will be strong before he finishes and every team would take him right now.

 

I went to the Xavier / Ohio game about a week ago and said the same exact thing. The potential is there. You can tell he knows what he is doing and what he needs to do.

 

Ohio absolutely abused him. Everytime Frease got the ball they tied him up and took it away from him. Frease struggled bigtime. You could tell he's used to being the big guy on the court and isn't used to the type of talent (and height) that he's seeing on a regular basis.

 

He will come around. I look for Xavier to make a pretty solid run in the NCAA Tournament. They've played some tough games already and have Duke coming up. I don't know who else they play before the conference, but I'd expect them to be win the A-10 and get a pretty high seed in the NCAA.

I think you are putting it out of proportion. Kenny Frease is a good player and also, Kenny doesn't act like that a lot. I have been to some games this year and I have not seen his attitude once. So I think you are blowing it up too much.:devil:

 

Tell that to the Findlay player that he head butted about 2 minutes after Frease entered the game. He's an into hombre . He's a trash talker from way back apparently.

 

So if two head butts in your first month of the season is normal then , yes, I'm guilty.

 

I like the kid. I like his style. He just needs to realize where the line is.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.