Xavier 76 Cincinnati 66

swamprat

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you are putting it out of proportion. Kenny Frease is a good player and also, Kenny doesn't act like that a lot. I have been to some games this year and I have not seen his attitude once. So I think you are blowing it up too much.:devil:

The dude comes with an attitude to every game. He was like that in the very first scrimmage against Findlay.

You should be impressed with his hustle and attitude. He battles. Like many freshman big men, he simply has not had to work hard previously to score. Now he does and its a shock to the system. He will be strong before he finishes and every team would take him right now.

I went to the Xavier / Ohio game about a week ago and said the same exact thing. The potential is there. You can tell he knows what he is doing and what he needs to do.

Ohio absolutely abused him. Everytime Frease got the ball they tied him up and took it away from him. Frease struggled bigtime. You could tell he's used to being the big guy on the court and isn't used to the type of talent (and height) that he's seeing on a regular basis.

He will come around. I look for Xavier to make a pretty solid run in the NCAA Tournament. They've played some tough games already and have Duke coming up. I don't know who else they play before the conference, but I'd expect them to be win the A-10 and get a pretty high seed in the NCAA.

I think you are putting it out of proportion. Kenny Frease is a good player and also, Kenny doesn't act like that a lot. I have been to some games this year and I have not seen his attitude once. So I think you are blowing it up too much.:devil:

Tell that to the Findlay player that he head butted about 2 minutes after Frease entered the game. He's an into hombre . He's a trash talker from way back apparently.

So if two head butts in your first month of the season is normal then , yes, I'm guilty.

I like the kid. I like his style. He just needs to realize where the line is.