Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Xavier 76 Cincinnati 66

Featured Replies

Final. 5 technical fouls and one ejection.

  • Replies 40
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ugly game all around.

 

Nice little run by D. Vaughn.

6 Ts.

 

The Muskies dominated the 1st half, and UC ran out of gas on the comeback. Very sloppy and emotional game, and the better team got it done.

 

Nice to meet you and your dad before the game HC. Hope you had a good time...

Who all got the Ts?

 

Frease, Gates, Brown (2), Anderson and Bishop...

Frease has a long way to go. His offensive game is putrid. His footwork is awful.

Frease has a long way to go. His offensive game is putrid. His footwork is awful.

He did audition for a spot in the WWE...

He did audition for a spot in the WWE...

 

The dude comes with an attitude to every game. He was like that in the very first scrimmage against Findlay.

Very nice meeting you GT, you get used to posting with someone on the board and then meet them in person. I was going to ask what was in your cute little backpack. But thank you for coming over and talking for a few, you came over at a perfect time, because that section filled up rather quickly after you left.

 

Of course I was sad that Mrs GT wasn't with you, but life has to go on. :lol:

 

My first shootout and all I really wanted was a good game, the 1st half was awful, me and my dad had made plans to leave at the 10 minute mark of the 2nd half if things weren't any better. UC falls behind by 17 and makes the huge run, but you see it so often when a team fights back and runs out of gas.

 

All the fouls, emotion, just an unbelievable environment. While the area surrounding the campus may rival any situation in Iraq. I cannot implore people enough to go see the Crosstown Shootout in the future.

I was going to ask what was in your cute little backpack.

 

If I tell you, I'd have to kill you... :lol:

If I tell you, I'd have to kill you... :lol:

 

Fair enough, I hope to make it to the UL game, so I will bother you again soon enough. :thumb:

Fair enough, I hope to make it to the UL game, so I will bother you again soon enough. :thumb:

 

Any time... :thumb:

What were the T's for?

 

Why didn't UC have any offense other than Vaughn?

What were the T's for?

 

Why didn't UC have any offense other than Vaughn?

 

The Ts were all for mouthing off outside of the Frease headbutt. I don't think people realize how much these guys play over the summer at DSL and behind closed doors. When the game finally hits, the guys on both sides play with an edge. The worst part about tonight was an officiating crew that made themselves as much of a factor as either team. It clearly went both ways, and didn't provide an advantage. That doesn't make it good.

 

Williams, Bishop, Davis and Mitchell simply didn't answer the bell. Jackson, Love and Anderson did.

 

Brown and Vaughn were the two best players on the court, and that's what you expect. X won tier 2 up and down the floor...

The Ts were all for mouthing off outside of the Frease headbutt. I don't think people realize how much these guys play over the summer at DSL and behind closed doors. When the game finally hits, the guys on both sides play with an edge. The worst part about tonight was an officiating crew that made themselves as much of a factor as either team. It clearly went both ways, and didn't provide an advantage. That doesn't make it good.

 

Williams, Bishop, Davis and Mitchell simply didn't answer the bell. Jackson, Love and Anderson did.

 

Brown and Vaughn were the two best players on the court, and that's what you expect. X won tier 2 up and down the floor...

 

What about Gates? I expected that he would've been a factor on the offensive end.

 

Going into the game, you had to expect that out of Brown, Anderson, and Raymond, 2 would probably end up in double digits because they are seasoned talented players. Having only one offensive threat is too much like the last couple years for UC. They are better than that now. A post or wing has to become a threat.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.