Xavier 76 Cincinnati 66

swamprat

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very nice meeting you GT, you get used to posting with someone on the board and then meet them in person. I was going to ask what was in your cute little backpack. But thank you for coming over and talking for a few, you came over at a perfect time, because that section filled up rather quickly after you left.

Of course I was sad that Mrs GT wasn't with you, but life has to go on. :lol:

My first shootout and all I really wanted was a good game, the 1st half was awful, me and my dad had made plans to leave at the 10 minute mark of the 2nd half if things weren't any better. UC falls behind by 17 and makes the huge run, but you see it so often when a team fights back and runs out of gas.

All the fouls, emotion, just an unbelievable environment. While the area surrounding the campus may rival any situation in Iraq. I cannot implore people enough to go see the Crosstown Shootout in the future.

What were the T's for?

Why didn't UC have any offense other than Vaughn?

The Ts were all for mouthing off outside of the Frease headbutt. I don't think people realize how much these guys play over the summer at DSL and behind closed doors. When the game finally hits, the guys on both sides play with an edge. The worst part about tonight was an officiating crew that made themselves as much of a factor as either team. It clearly went both ways, and didn't provide an advantage. That doesn't make it good.

Williams, Bishop, Davis and Mitchell simply didn't answer the bell. Jackson, Love and Anderson did.

Brown and Vaughn were the two best players on the court, and that's what you expect. X won tier 2 up and down the floor...

The Ts were all for mouthing off outside of the Frease headbutt. I don't think people realize how much these guys play over the summer at DSL and behind closed doors. When the game finally hits, the guys on both sides play with an edge. The worst part about tonight was an officiating crew that made themselves as much of a factor as either team. It clearly went both ways, and didn't provide an advantage. That doesn't make it good.

Williams, Bishop, Davis and Mitchell simply didn't answer the bell. Jackson, Love and Anderson did.

Brown and Vaughn were the two best players on the court, and that's what you expect. X won tier 2 up and down the floor...

What about Gates? I expected that he would've been a factor on the offensive end.

Going into the game, you had to expect that out of Brown, Anderson, and Raymond, 2 would probably end up in double digits because they are seasoned talented players. Having only one offensive threat is too much like the last couple years for UC. They are better than that now. A post or wing has to become a threat.