December 14, 200817 yr Well they got down 15 and had 2 points the first 8 mintues. Were they suppose to be praising U.C.? I have no problem with them talking negatively, but in college basketball you can't say a team is out of the game when its within 20 points.
December 14, 200817 yr I ain't pretty, but it's getting to be quite a game. You don't have to trash yourself. Just enjoy the game.
December 14, 200817 yr You don't have to trash yourself. Just enjoy the game. :lol: This is where X has shown their toughness over the last few years. Hopefully they can find a way to get to the line and pull this one out. Should be a battle the rest of the way.
December 14, 200817 yr You don't have to trash yourself. Just enjoy the game.:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: I guess I need a "T", too. :lol:
December 14, 200817 yr I haven't seen this many attitudes on the floor since these two teams played last year.
December 14, 200817 yr X -2.5... You should still be alright, but they are making it close. Normally, its tough to pull it out when you spend so much energy making the comeback.
December 14, 200817 yr Cats look gassed... Yep. That's what happens when you come from 15 down. Vaughn looks real tired to me.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.