Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What is your favorite high school sport?

Which HS sport is your favorite? 58 members have voted

  1. 1. Which HS sport is your favorite?

    • Baseball
      8%
      5
    • Basketball
      36%
      21
    • Football
      46%
      27
    • Soccer
      0%
      0
    • Wrestling
      6%
      4
    • Volleyball
      0%
      0
    • Track & Field
      0%
      0
    • Cross Country
      1%
      1
    • Golf
      0%
      0
    • Softball
      0%
      0
    • Tennis
      0%
      0
    • Swimming
      0%
      0
    • Other
      0%
      0

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

If you had to go to a high school sporting event what one would you choose to attend,football,basketball or baseball? can we get a poll please?

  • Replies 49
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Football then basketball then golf then volleyball then...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

baseball maybe!

  • Author

I like all the sports-but there is nothing like friday night lights!

I would have said basketball, but now I think football. For whatever reason, I'm convinced that high school basketball is pretty low quality. Ever since I was a sophomore in HS, I would scrimmage CCH alumni who were in college (but not playing any college ball) and they would come back and crush us. Likewise, when I go to games now, I see how much the kids should be doing different. I don't know why I feel this is the case.

 

I will really test this theory this Christmas break because me and a couple buddies are scrimmaging an NKY team to help them practice. We will see how it goes.

Nothing better than Friday nights with the light on!

Football then the Sweet 16 in basketball. Can't beat high school sports!

I love baseball. However, their really is nothing like high school basketball. The band playing the fight song, teams warming up, the student sections cheering. Can't get any better than that

I would have said basketball, but now I think football. For whatever reason, I'm convinced that high school basketball is pretty low quality. Ever since I was a sophomore in HS, I would scrimmage CCH alumni who were in college (but not playing any college ball) and they would come back and crush us. Likewise, when I go to games now, I see how much the kids should be doing different. I don't know why I feel this is the case.

 

I will really test this theory this Christmas break because me and a couple buddies are scrimmaging an NKY team to help them practice. We will see how it goes.

 

I would not be on here talking about it, I don't think the KHSAA allows that.

  • Author
I would not be on here talking about it, I don't think the KHSAA allows that.

Why not?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.