Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

My Sleeper Picks....

Featured Replies

So now that the playoff picture is starting to somewhat come into focus, who are everyone's sleeper picks for the Super Bowl?

 

 

I'll go with the Ravens (best defense in football. Sorry Steeler fans) and the Panthers...

  • Replies 34
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So now that the playoff picture is starting to somewhat come into focus, who are everyone's sleeper picks for the Super Bowl?

 

 

I'll go with the Ravens (best defense in football. Sorry Steeler fans) and the Panthers...

 

Debatable...

I've seen the Giants against the Ravens and Steelers D, and the Steelers D is better IMO.

 

Oh, and the Steelers are ranked #1 in total defense, passing defense and rushing defense :lol:. The numbers do not lie.

Oh, and the Steelers are ranked #1 in total defense, passing defense and rushing defense :lol:.

 

:lol: :thumb:

Car/Tampa is a HUGE game tomorrow night! The Bucs have flown under the radar again all year and if Carolina loses then they will be fighting for their lives! It all rests on how Delhomme plays IMO. They have 2 very good RB's in Car! The Bucs defense is for real!

  • Author
I've seen the Giants against the Ravens and Steelers D, and the Steelers D is better IMO.

 

Oh, and the Steelers are ranked #1 in total defense, passing defense and rushing defense :lol:. The numbers do not lie.

 

I don't care what they're ranked. I'll take Baltimore's everyday.

I really like Pittsburgh out of the AFC.

I've seen the Giants against the Ravens and Steelers D, and the Steelers D is better IMO.

 

Oh, and the Steelers are ranked #1 in total defense, passing defense and rushing defense :lol:. The numbers do not lie.

 

Yep!!!:cool:

In the AFC, Indy's quietly sneaking into the picture. Arizona could make some NFC noise with that offense?

I don't care what they're ranked. I'll take Baltimore's everyday.

 

And you'd lose, every day, because you're unwilling to see reality through your dislike of the team. Baltimore has been fattening up against weak comp all year, while the Steelers actually shut down good teams. What did that great Ratbird defense do against the Colts? Whatever it was, the Steelers did it better. Heck, the Brown spots did it better than both of them.

Ravens can play with anybody so I don't really think they are a sleeper. Ed Reed is one of those players I could sit down and watch a game just to see him play! I'm still not sold totally on their offense even though it is better. I think they need to give R. Rice the ball more and move on away from Magahee.

I like Pitt. But the Colts have some impresive wins (though non-impressive losses). I think the Colts are going to be primed come layoff time

I don't care what they're ranked. I'll take Baltimore's everyday.

 

Does that have something to do with your hatred of Pittsburgh?

  • Author
Does that have something to do with your hatred of Pittsburgh?

 

Nope. They have the best 2 D's in the league without question IMO. I just like Baltimore's better. If I had to pick one unit to count on in the big game, I'm going with the one led by Ray Lewis & Ed Reed.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.