UofL/Rutgers Updates

BoondockSaint

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's the first half. Pile it on till they can stop you.

Naa this will cause Schiano to loose a lot of respect in the industry and one day someone will do this to him. This is pathetic for a coach to be like this, if he sleeps peacefully tonight he should be ashamed.

I still think Kragthorpe needs to be fired but if he has any self respect he will refuse to shake Schiano's hand after this game.

If he does this the entire second half, I'd agree. Anything in the first half is fair game though...

You can't expect a guy to put in his subs or stray away from his game plan with 3 minutes to go in the first half...

Naa this will cause Schiano to loose a lot of respect in the industry and one day someone will do this to him. This is pathetic for a coach to be like this, if he sleeps peacefully tonight he should be ashamed.

I'm guessing he sleeps like a baby. 1st half the gloves stay off...

You can win big without humiliating your opponent Rutgers is trying to humiliate Louisville's players tonight and thats just not right ever at any level!

I don't agree that they are trying humiliate U of L - I mean it is still the first half. They should call the dogs off in the 2nd.

I'm guessing he sleeps like a baby. 1st half the gloves stay off...

By calling time outs up 42-0 with a minute left, no thats just not right I would never justify my favorite team doing it to the team I hate the most. This is much more classless than when Petrino was calling timeouts to get one more score in on UK a few years ago and I thought that was pretty bad.

By calling time outs up 42-0 with a minute left, no thats just not right I would never justify my favorite team doing it to the team I hate the most. This is much more classless than when Petrino was calling timeouts to get one more score in on UK a few years ago and I thought that was pretty bad.

In the 2nd half it's frowned upon. In the 1st half on national TV with potential bowl locations watching? Score, score and score some more...