UofL/Rutgers Updates

BoondockSaint

In the 2nd half it's frowned upon. In the 1st half on national TV with potential bowl locations watching? Score, score and score some more...

I just can't buy that, it should be frowned on in the first half at some point. You can keep playing hard without running a hurry up offense to get one more score in. They will go to the same bowl whether they blow this game open or not as long as they win.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I can no longer defend Coach Krag. They have had 2 weeks to prepare and have an outside chance to get in a bowl. They come out and do this.

Please step down. English will be leaving and there is not a coach left that gives me any hope.

Start it up

Fire him .com

Fire the slap .net

Fire Krapthorpe .xvz

This team has fell to Heck.........

By calling time outs up 42-0 with a minute left, no thats just not right I would never justify my favorite team doing it to the team I hate the most. This is much more classless than when Petrino was calling timeouts to get one more score in on UK a few years ago and I thought that was pretty bad.

As a Uof L fan I disagree. It is the Cards job to stop Rutgers, not Rutgers. It's is all fair in the 1st half. Rutgers can't help it because UofL has quit on their Coach.

Different situation. UL embarrassed Rutgers after they danced on the logo in 2005. Rutgers is returning the favor this year.

If I got embarrassed 56-5 by a team, I'd rather stop their undefeated season and crush their national title hopes the next year than blow them out 3 years later when they already suck.