Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trinity vs. Eastern

Who wins? 92 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Both teams are 11-1. Ought to be another quality matchup for the Rocks this weekend.

 

See everyone Thursday morning for coffee and doughnuts and prognostications.

  • Replies 30
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It appears this is the best year Eastern has had in quite some time. However, I looks on paper to be another easy win for Trinity.

 

BTW, the use of "prognostications" is a pretty big word for us WKY folk. :D

Mod, could we plase ad a Poll? TY

I really hope T wins!

I'm pulling for the Eagles and believe they will pull it off. 28-14

I really hope T wins!

I am sure you do as X wants T as bad as they wanted them during the regular season. Trinity has gotten better but have they gotten good enough. I think the Eastern game will tell a lot about how far this T squad has come. I look for the rocks to run the ball and then run some more on Eastern. TP is the key to Trinity winning out the remaining games. I think we saw some of that against Ballard late in the game.

Trinity won 49-0 in week 5 when these two first met up. I really don't see Eastern knocking them off. All signs point to a St X-T semi finals match up.

Can anyone watch the Thursday practice? If so, when and where?

 

I think it would be interesting to see one of these Thursday morning practices!

A serious question that will sound sarcastic.

 

Will Eastern (and Male or any other JCPS schools that are still playing) be allowed to practice on Thursday?

Trinity by a bunch.

I'm pulling for the Eagles and believe they will pull it off. 28-14

 

noW AL.............I thought you really like the Rocks and would be pulling for us??????????:sssh:

Momma's brother is a coach for the Eagles. Sorry, maybe I'll send my kid there. Rocks that is. Just trying again to be funny on here.

 

They have to wait until Monday to hear from the school board if they can meet on thursday. I believe Male did in the past, we never got that far when my other kid played.

Momma's brother is a coach for the Eagles. Sorry, maybe I'll send my kid there. Rocks that is. Just trying again to be funny on here.

 

They have to wait until Monday to hear from the school board if they can meet on thursday. I believe Male did in the past, we never got that far when my other kid played.

 

Gotcha.Understand the Family thing. No problem. Also - we would love to have your Son attend our School.:thumb:

Thanks Jim...He can wing the tater. We are going to the game. I'll be wearing Bama Stuff.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.