Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trinity vs. Eastern

Who wins? 92 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 30
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trinity by alot, say 35 points. This is a tune up game for the championship against X. ;)

Rocks are focused and ready to play! The Eagles will be a great test. A healthy O-line has improved with each rep. I look for Cameron Smyth to have his best game of the season. Superman, Tim Phillips will carry the pigskin for big yardage. Defense is dominating the line and Jordan Whiting will pickup where he left off with Ballard. Since dropping 12 pounds after the X game he has been lighting people up. All this will lead to a rematch with Tigers... GO ROCKS! #19!

Trinity 42-14.

Trinity, but not by 49 in the rematch. I'll say T by 36.

Will Eastern give the Rocks a better game than Ballard? I thought Ballard played a pretty good game.

Can anyone watch the Thursday practice? If so, when and where?

 

I think it would be interesting to see one of these Thursday morning practices!

 

Certainly. It's a big walk through. Kicking game is emphasized. 9AM at Marshall Stadium. Lasts until 10:30AM or so. Refreshments will be served by Momma Rocks. A few hundred will show.

Certainly. It's a big walk through. Kicking game is emphasized. 9AM at Marshall Stadium. Lasts until 10:30AM or so. Refreshments will be served by Momma Rocks. A few hundred will show.

 

Will there be eggs and bacon?

Will there be eggs and bacon?

 

Actually, the Burger King across the street from Rock Heaven is opening their doors Thanksgiving from 6AM until noon. Plenty of breakfast items available at the Home of the Whopper.

Will Eastern give the Rocks a better game than Ballard? I thought Ballard played a pretty good game.

 

It depends on Trinity coming out and scoring first. If the Rocks can score first, then the floodgates may open up. If Eastern stays with 7 to ten points at the half, then the Rocks probably won't put this one away until mid-fourth quarter. Trinity is playing one person on both sides of the ball this season. The platooning will have its affect on the Eagles.

A serious question that will sound sarcastic.

 

Will Eastern (and Male or any other JCPS schools that are still playing) be allowed to practice on Thursday?

 

Yes JCPS can practice on Thursday.:jump:

Yes JCPS can practice on Thursday.:jump:

 

Good Idea --probably won't hurt.;)

I'm hopeful that Smyth has gotten the interception bug out of his system. I look for Tim Phillips to have a good game and Trinity's defense to continue to improve.

Am I mistaken, or does T not blitz much, if at all? If not, why not?

I'm hopeful that Smyth has gotten the interception bug out of his system. I look for Tim Phillips to have a good game and Trinity's defense to continue to improve.

Am I mistaken, or does T not blitz much, if at all? If not, why not?

 

You are correct! We have not blitz this season. There is a package in place. You just never know when it might show its head... GO ROCKS! #19!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.