Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Top 5 Seniors in 2009

Featured Replies

1. Adia Mathies- Iroquois

2. Anna Martin- LCA

3. Ashley Rainey - Warren East

4. Alex Jones - Etown

5. Asia Mathies- Iroquois

 

Whats everyone elses take on this?

Is it a requirement that your first name begin with an A ?

Is it a requirement that your first name begin with an A ?

I was thinking the same thing when I saw the post.:lol:

What? Is this the "A" team? Where's the "B" team? Where's George Peppard?

 

:banana:

I'm not sure if she is top 5 but Montgomery County's Mackenzee Lee deserves to be mentioned. She is probably the top player in the 10th region.

Clifton should be on there. She is most definatly a talented player.

I don't know top 5 but one for sure is Tawni Lockard from Lloyd Memorial.

I don't know top 5 but one for sure is Tawni Lockard from Lloyd Memorial.

 

Is she going to play college anywhere? She can jump out of the gym, or could. She still having knee problems? Good athlete!

Is she going to play college anywhere? She can jump out of the gym, or could. She still having knee problems? Good athlete!

 

I know she wants to attend Lousville but I don't know if she is going to play ball. She was telling me tonight that her knee was still giving her some problems so her time on the court was going to be limited. It was a scrimmage and I could not stick around.

Bradley - Boone Co.

Tolliver - Simon Kenton

Long - Conner

 

All deserve looks. I don't believe you can select a pure top 5 or 10 for that matter. I watched Tolliver as a Jr. and Connelly as a Sr. at SK last year hold Franklin-Simpson guards to 10 points in a Sweet 16 game and half of those points came off free throws in the 4th qtr.

 

Lots of talant in this Sr. Class.

Avery Jones from Manual should be top 5 - IMO she is ahead of Alex Jones - she runs the floor better, has a better mid-range game. She has also has great hands- both can rebound well and are the main go to's for their respective teams. She will have much success in the OVC.

Bradley - Boone Co.

Tolliver - Simon Kenton

Long - Conner

 

All deserve looks. I don't believe you can select a pure top 5 or 10 for that matter. I watched Tolliver as a Jr. and Connelly as a Sr. at SK last year hold Franklin-Simpson guards to 10 points in a Sweet 16 game and half of those points came off free throws in the 4th qtr.

 

Lots of talant in this Sr. Class.

 

Does anyone know where Tolliver and Long may be looking to play at the next level?

I don't know top 5 but one for sure is Tawni Lockard from Lloyd Memorial.

 

Guessing she didn't play last night?

Guessing she didn't play last night?

 

Very little. Bad wheel right now. But she will be ok. :thumb:

Very little. Bad wheel right now. But she will be ok. :thumb:

 

Tough for a senior. I sure wish her a speedy recovery and a fine season.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.