November 21, 200817 yr Michigan looks to have a solid team. UCLA is solid, but maybe, as GT said, not as good as the last three years.
November 21, 200817 yr UCLA at this point is a 15-20 team in the polls and Michigan is a 20-25. UCLA probably has more talent. Michigan is fitting their "system" a little better at this point in the season.
November 21, 200817 yr Really wanted to UCLA vs Duke. But congrats to the Big Blue. Now knock off Duke!
November 21, 200817 yr Im with you BBI. I wanted to see Duke play UCLA, now we get to play Michigan. We play Michigan AGAIN during the ACC/Big Ten Challenge.
November 21, 200817 yr Wow, congrats to the Wolverines, wasn't expecting this one, guess the overrated talk was for real.
November 21, 200817 yr Im with you BBI. I wanted to see Duke play UCLA, now we get to play Michigan. We play Michigan AGAIN during the ACC/Big Ten Challenge. Actually we play Purdue in the Challenge. We do play Michigan in two weeks at their place I believe though.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.