Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Michigan 55 UCLA 52

Featured Replies

Final from Madison Square...... Michigan hangs on and will play Duke in the finals at Madison Square.

They almost blew it. Great job.

Beilein Has done a fantastic job already. He really knows how to go out and get players.

I'm simply not a big fan of this UCLA roster. Beilein seems to have Howland's number and it showed again...

I'm simply not a big fan of this UCLA roster. Beilein seems to have Howland's number and it showed again...

 

I think Shipp has been overrated his whole career.

I thin Shipp has been overrated his whole career.

I have the same take on Collison and a similar feeling is growing on Holiday...

I'm simply not a big fan of this UCLA roster. Beilein seems to have Howland's number and it showed again...

 

I am with you. In the Coach's poll thread (or AP, I can't remember) I listed UCLA as 1 of my overrated teams. I just think they are going to struggle inside for starters.

When isn't UCLA overrated...besides the 60's and 70's.

When isn't UCLA overrated...besides the 60's and 70's.

 

A UK fan questioning a team that has gone to the FF in each of the last 3 years?

 

Come on FF.

 

I've really liked their team in that run, but I don't think this team has the right parts.

 

They will keep the score down as best as they can, but putting the ball in the basket is a bigger concern now than it has been under Howland...

A UK fan questioning a team that has gone to the FF in each of the last 3 years?

 

Come on FF.

 

I've really liked their team in that run, but I don't think this team has the right parts.

 

They will keep the score down as best as they can, but putting the ball in the basket is a bigger concern now than it has been under Howland...

 

First of all UK is never overrated because everyone (except the UK fans that can't admit it) knows they are sucked the last 7 + years. UCLA plays in a weak conference (getting a little better though), so going 25-3 and getting a number 1 seed every year is not too hard. The rest of the Pac 10 is catching up, and UCLA is showing their true colors.

First of all UK is never overrated because everyone (except the UK fans that can't admit it) knows they are sucked the last 7 + years. UCLA plays in a weak conference (getting a little better though), so going 25-3 and getting a number 1 seed every year is not too hard. The rest of the Pac 10 is catching up, and UCLA is showing their true colors.

You know better. They had great talent the last three years, and got there on merit. They won the games, and produced the results.

 

Howland is a brilliant coach. He simply didn't put together a great team for 08-09....

If UCLA keeps half of last year's talent, they are nasty right now. I am with GT, they don't seem like they'll make that special FF run this season. If so, Howland is a modern day basketball God.

Mixed feelings about this one....

 

Part of we wants to say.....

 

:dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa Hail to the Victors!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

and the other part is upset because I think UCLA cuts down the nets this year....

Wow. I'm surprised by this score.

Wow. I'm surprised by this score.

 

Why? Low scoring or because Mich had more......:lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.