Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fort Campbell\Murray Predictions

Who Wins this Game 47 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins this Game

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Who will Win and what will the score be

Edited by arrjones
spelling

FC 22-10

Murray has a fine team, but Fort Campbell should take this one by 10+ points.

FC 49-13

Murrays not bad and could hold up well upfront but FC has speed to burn.

Fortcampbell-26

Murray- 12

I look forward to the Murray game, can't recall the last time these two teams played eachother. I would sure like to see them on the regular season schedule instead of Ft. Knox. Much closer and much more competetive.

Falcons take this one by at least three TD's.

FalconBacker, I can't believe you would want to get away from the Army Bowl. How do you know it would be a more competetive game? Ft. Knox is down but they will be back in the future. Ft. Campbell hasn't played Murray in at least 25 years. I agree, would be nice for these 2 teams to play each other during the regular season every year. I think the Falcons take care of business and await the Owensboro Catholic-Trigg County winner for an after Thanksgiving Day matchup.

FalconBacker, I can't believe you would want to get away from the Army Bowl. How do you know it would be a more competetive game? Ft. Knox is down but they will be back in the future. Ft. Campbell hasn't played Murray in at least 25 years. I agree, would be nice for these 2 teams to play each other during the regular season every year. I think the Falcons take care of business and await the Owensboro Catholic-Trigg County winner for an after Thanksgiving Day matchup.

 

I wish Ft. Knox the best and I hope they get better sooner than later. I believe the Falcons need to beef up their schedule and there are plenty of teams in Western Kentucky to provide a challenge: Lone Oak, Christian County, Calloway County, Bowling Green, Owensboro, etc... Honestly, a tough loss to Franklin-Simpson did more for the Falcons playoff run than traveling 3 hours to Ft. Knox to hang an unchallenged 70 points on the board.

FC - 35

M - 14

 

Just curious, not an attack, how come the 4 people that picked Murray to win didn't post what they thought the final score would be? It's a public poll, so we know who you are......again, not an attack, just a question.

 

Later.

Fort Campbell 35

Murray 0

Ft. Campbell 40-7.

FC - 35

M - 14

 

Just curious, not an attack, how come the 4 people that picked Murray to win didn't post what they thought the final score would be? It's a public poll, so we know who you are......again, not an attack, just a question.

 

Later.

 

The count is now five, must be wishful thinkers with nothing to substantiate their views.

14-10. just a hunch

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.