Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rockcastle Co. 34 Greenup County 14

Featured Replies

  • Replies 43
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coach Sammons in my mind would be the last person to "quit". If you want the truth he probably got tired of all the negativity that surrounds greenup county football, the fans, parents and administration seems like it ran him off. I have the upmost respect for Coach Sammons and all the efforts he's put into the program.

 

As far as I know the parents and fans of Greenup did not run him off if the administration did it was because of his record with the school since he has been there. He has had 4 years at Greenup and not a very good record.So now on to a new coach and hopefully better things for GREENUP.

I believe a program building coach is on the way.

 

I so hope you are right,and that he will be exactly what Greenup needs to get on the right track.:dancingpa

I so hope you are right,and that he will be exactly what Greenup needs to get on the right track.:dancingpa

 

I cant for the Life of me seeing anybody take the Head coaching job at GC. I hope for the kids they do. Good luck to all of the boys that play for the love of the game it will work out.

Last year fans at Greenup County were singing their praises for their coach and their team, one year later, he gets the axe. How sad...I wouldn't want to step inside that hot box for any job if that is the way you get treated up there. Agree about the post about T.J. Maynard. GC should've done everything in their power to keep him.

:thumb::thumb:

Last year fans at Greenup County were singing their praises for their coach and their team, one year later, he gets the axe. How sad...I wouldn't want to step inside that hot box for any job if that is the way you get treated up there. Agree about the post about T.J. Maynard. GC should've done everything in their power to keep him.
  • Author
I believe a program building coach is on the way.

 

Coupon 21 I wanted to thank you for all your help Friday night after the game, we couldn't do what we needed to get done without your help. It has been such a privilege to support our boys.

I love the Greenup County Musketeers

Originally Posted by 3wishes viewpost.gif

Last year fans at Greenup County were singing their praises for their coach and their team, one year later, he gets the axe. How sad...I wouldn't want to step inside that hot box for any job if that is the way you get treated up there. Agree about the post about T.J. Maynard. GC should've done everything in their power to keep him.

 

Totally agree...& people seem to forget that he was winning in ALOT tougher district setup than the one that the Musketeers are in now.

Edited by The Cerebral Assassin
wrong quote

Last year fans at Greenup County were singing their praises for their coach and their team, one year later, he gets the axe. How sad...I wouldn't want to step inside that hot box for any job if that is the way you get treated up there. Agree about the post about T.J. Maynard. GC should've done everything in their power to keep him.
Who was singing praises, without the two playoff wins, I have a pretty good feeling we would have had a new coach last year. From your comments I can tell that you are not that close to the program. Most people were very disappointed that we didnt win all year with the talent that we had last year. I'm a little tired of people on here talking of how we run people out in GC. I agree TJ was done wrong. As for the current situiation, if you guys had a coach winning 3 or 4 games a year for 4 years in a row at the school you support how long would you give him to start winning? Get off the fans and parents backs in GC, they only want to win.
Coupon 21 I wanted to thank you for all your help Friday night after the game, we couldn't do what we needed to get done without your help. It has been such a privilege to support our boys.

I love the Greenup County Musketeers

Truly my pleasure mom. Thanks to you and your husband for all your hard work the past few years, and more importantly thanks to your boys for all of the hard work and friday night entertainment they have provided us.:thumb:
Coach Sammons in my mind would be the last person to "quit". If you want the truth he probably got tired of all the negativity that surrounds greenup county football, the fans, parents and administration seems like it ran him off. I have the upmost respect for Coach Sammons and all the efforts he's put into the program.

 

;)Amen to that;)

Edited by STRIKE3
comply w/Rule #13

Who was singing praises, without the two playoff wins, I have a pretty good feeling we would have had a new coach last year. From your comments I can tell that you are not that close to the program. Most people were very disappointed that we didnt win all year with the talent that we had last year. I'm a little tired of people on here talking of how we run people out in GC. I agree TJ was done wrong. As for the current situiation, if you guys had a coach winning 3 or 4 games a year for 4 years in a row at the school you support how long would you give him to start winning? Get off the fans and parents backs in GC, they only want to win.

 

Sounds like you need to give it a try Coach coupon

Start a new thread and discuss the game.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.