Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fairview 24 Campbellsville 13

Featured Replies

Final.

 

I didn't see this posted, I saw the score on our local news. No details were given.

I knew that Fairview could do it, I just wasn't sure that they would. Congrats t o Fairview on the upset.

Wow. Congrats to Fairview on the upset.

I saw this coming, and almost everyone I told looked at me like I was stupid.

 

Congratulations to Fairview.

 

Next week: Raceland/Fairview II.

Congrats on your first road playoff victory. Good luck next week.

Good luck next week

Congrats, Fairview. See you next Friday!:thumb:

  • Author
I saw this coming, and almost everyone I told looked at me like I was stupid.

 

Congratulations to Fairview.

 

Next week: Raceland/Fairview II.

 

As did I Ram, I made the statement last week that Fairview imo was a real sleeper in these playoffs. They have "quietly" had a very good season. There hasn't been a lot of talk about them this season and that may be by their own design. I am sure that they are just fine with that and are just waiting to make a huge statement......like next Friday. ;)

Looks like the Eagles are going to have their chance to knock off the Rams. Best of luck guys. Better buckle up those chin straps!

Looks like the coaching change did not help at Campbellsville.....

Congrats to Fairview!

I believe that the wheels fell off after the coaching change. The Eagles had plenty of athletes but could not get on track all year.

Wheels are really coming off fast. Hopefully they will see that as a sign of going in a totally different direction with their whole approach.

I can't confirm any at all. I'd say that Dale Estes, who was the interim will definitely get an interview. He's been the D-Coord for a few seasons. He never actually played, but stuck around the program long enough to work his way up the coaching ranks.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.