Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

early, Early, EARLY, prediction...Who's better, Cats -vs- Cards?

Featured Replies

You can disagree if you want, but UL is just as strong at PG as they are everywhere else... Maybe you should watch them more than you do, you'll have a better grasp about what's going on.

 

Obviously they can improve and should improve. But you would be kidding yourself if you said Sosa didn't take a step backwards last year. He may have some things straightened out. And like I said I have never been that impressed with McGee. Hes a pretty good guard, but their guards are not near as good as some other PGs in the conference. If you think McGee and Sosa are as good at PG as Earl Clark and Samardo Samuels then I don't know what to say.

  • Replies 44
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Obviously they can improve and should improve. But you would be kidding yourself if you said Sosa didn't take a step backwards last year. He may have some things straightened out. And like I said I have never been that impressed with McGee. Hes a pretty good guard, but their guards are not near as good as some other PGs in the conference. If you think McGee and Sosa are as good at PG as Earl Clark and Samardo Samuels then I don't know what to say.

I definitely agree that Clark/Samuels are better at their own positions than McGee/Sosa but to say that the PG position will be a problem for UofL is absurd. If anything UofL's biggest problem will be the 5 spot if Samuels gets in foul trouble against a big team like Pitt/UConn/ND and UofL has to go to a smaller lineup because Jennings is simply not ready yet to guard guys like Thabeet/Blair/Young/Harangody.

I definitely agree that Clark/Samuels are better at their own positions than McGee/Sosa but to say that the PG position will be a problem for UofL is absurd. If anything UofL's biggest problem will be the 5 spot if Samuels gets in foul trouble against a big team like Pitt/UConn/ND and UofL has to go to a smaller lineup because Jennings is simply not ready yet to guard guys like Thabeet/Blair/Young/Harangody.

 

What about against UConn with AJ Price and Kemba Walker? I am not saying it will be a big problem, but I still see that as their biggest weakness.

What about against UConn with AJ Price and Kemba Walker? I am not saying it will be a big problem, but I still see that as their biggest weakness.

McGee/Knowles are both excellent defenders and with the scoring options that UofL has I don't see it being a problem whatsoever. Not to mention that TWill likes to take over from time to time and get things going himself. The depth of UofL's big men is the ONLY concern for this years team.

Now, Idk how but UK is playing better. But, UL will be the better team this year. More experience, and some guy name Samardo Samuels HAHA.

Right now, Louisville looks to be better. They may be also on January 4, but, as I said in another thread, Kentucky will get better as the season goes along. Their roster looks more like a Kentucky type roster with long and lean athletic players.

McGee/Knowles are both excellent defenders and with the scoring options that UofL has I don't see it being a problem whatsoever. Not to mention that TWill likes to take over from time to time and get things going himself. The depth of UofL's big men is the ONLY concern for this years team.

 

We will just agree to disagree and see how things play out.:thumb:

UL because they have more tattoos :lol::lol::lol:

  • Author
You can disagree if you want, but UL is just as strong at PG as they are everywhere else... Maybe you should watch them more than you do, you'll have a better grasp about what's going on.

 

I am not going to say U of L is guranteed to struggle at PG, but they are not set up to be solid there for sure. IF they have a question mark, its at the point.

  • Author
UL because they have more tattoos :lol::lol::lol:

 

Hilarious....they really do have a ton (I have two, so I really find it funny).....I keep waiting to hear a Tatto Charlie's sponsership coming through.

Hopefully it's the Cats over the Cards but I can't wait to watch Knowles play. I hope he has a great year.[/quote]

I do too.:thumb:

I am not going to say U of L is guranteed to struggle at PG, but they are not set up to be solid there for sure. IF they have a question mark, its at the point.

While I do not think their backcourt is stacked, they at least have some experience. At the collegiate level, that is very important in the backcourt. I still think UL's biggest question mark is in the paint where they are definitley relying on a true Freshman to carry the load.

Hilarious....they really do have a ton (I have two, so I really find it funny).....I keep waiting to hear a Tatto Charlie's sponsership coming through.

 

No doubt!...They could come up with an in-game promotion on the Pepsi vision. It would go like this...Come on fans show us your best tattoo!! :scared::scared::laugh::laugh:

 

 

And in all honesty..I think UK is playing better at the moment but UL will be better into the season.

UL because they have more tattoos :lol::lol::lol:

 

 

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

I wonder how many Coach P has?????:D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.